The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
No, I like it rough

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I have a serious skin condition which makes my skin so rough it'll cut you, so come get me tiger! :perv:

Spoiler

I just hate sleeping. waste of time, and as long as I am refreshed in the morning things are good sleep at 4 up at 7
Original post by ZuluK
How long is the waiting time? I hope the guide is useful and is very detailed with pictures too.

Would someone come and show us? Would there be a video? :colondollar:

Waiting time is around a week I think, there may be an interview...
From what I hear the guide is very comprehensive, with lots of pictures and even a DVD, but if afterwards your still confused, you can call the HQ and they'll send someone round to instruct you... though it's not unheard of for instructors to try and join in :s-smilie:.
Original post by ZuluK
Hello everyone how's it hanging

:biggrin:

Yoooo wuh u sayin my g
4.03 and I thought I was doing well... Ugh

Posted from TSR Mobile
5.20... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????????????? :bawling:
Original post by John55
5.20... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????????????? :bawling:

:frown:
Reply 1527
poop
This is possibly the worst thing I have ever written. Had less than an hour's sleep since 8pm on Saturday.

My supervisor is going to *kill me* when he reads it as it's already late. Thank goodness it is only a draft.
It is now official. I have completely ruined my sleeping (and eating) patterns.

I. Hate. Exams.

With passion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by John55
Waiting time is around a week I think, there may be an interview...
From what I hear the guide is very comprehensive, with lots of pictures and even a DVD, but if afterwards your still confused, you can call the HQ and they'll send someone round to instruct you... though it's not unheard of for instructors to try and join in :s-smilie:.

Hmmm interesting. :holmes:

I wouldn't mind is the instructer joined in, it might make it more enticing and exciting. Don't you think? I look forward to the videos too...

Have you spoken to them? Are we on the waiting list? :h:
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Yoooo wuh u sayin my g

Yooooo.... How it's hanging? How was your night? :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Yooooo.... How it's hanging? How was your night? :h:

Where were you last night :redface:
Original post by mobbsy91
Where were you last night :redface:

Aww did you miss me? :tongue:

Revision and whole of talking :colondollar:

Wbu???????
Original post by ZuluK
Aww did you miss me? :tongue:

Revision and whole of talking :colondollar:

Wbu???????

Not you specifically, but would've been nice to talk to someone. However, I couldn't even be bothered with TSR myself!!!

Ahhh fair enough! I've done 1 hour 30 so far today!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Gonna do some Accounting and Finance this afternoon, and perhaps some Business!!! Need to catch up my Economics with those other two modules though!! Just one week till Business!!!!!!
Not you specifically, but would've been nice to talk to someone. However, I couldn't even be bothered with TSR myself!!!

Ahhh fair enough! I've done 1 hour 30 so far today!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Gonna do some Accounting and Finance this afternoon, and perhaps some Business!!! Need to catch up my Economics with those other two modules though!! Just one week till Business!!!!!!

Awwww Hun... You should've messaged :redface:.
Message anytime :biggrin:

Eyyyy that's good.... Omg one week!!!! My next exam is Friday so hitting the physics :angry: my anger though.

Wow!!! How many exams do you have?
Original post by ZuluK
Awwww Hun... You should've messaged :redface:.
Message anytime :biggrin:

Eyyyy that's good.... Omg one week!!!! My next exam is Friday so hitting the physics :angry: my anger though.

Wow!!! How many exams do you have?

Nah, I just watched a lot of 'The Middle'!!!! I might tonight though!!!!!!!!

Yeh I know!!!! I know!!! Friday!? This Friday!!!!!!!! ****!!! FIREEEE RUNNNNN!!! RUN FAR :biggrin: But yeh, Business on Monday, Accounting and Finance on Tuesday, Econ (micro and macro) on Thursday, and then Maths two weeks Thursday after that!

So, 1 exam per module = 4 exams. A total of 16.5 hours of exams!!! (I won't stay in the room for all the time though, haha, will probably leave 30-60 mins before the end :biggrin:)
Nah, I just watched a lot of 'The Middle'!!!! I might tonight though!!!!!!!!

Yeh I know!!!! I know!!! Friday!? This Friday!!!!!!!! ****!!! FIREEEE RUNNNNN!!! RUN FAR :biggrin: But yeh, Business on Monday, Accounting and Finance on Tuesday, Econ (micro and macro) on Thursday, and then Maths two weeks Thursday after that!

So, 1 exam per module = 4 exams. A total of 16.5 hours of exams!!! (I won't stay in the room for all the time though, haha, will probably leave 30-60 mins before the end :biggrin:)

Haha message anytime :biggrin:

I've tried running and now I'm tired... I'm mega unfit and like I get out of breath so quickly :redface:

Damnnnnn!!!!!! At least you have 2 weeks gap to study for maths :tongue: wow

Good luck in advance though :h:

Now go study :colonhash:
This thread is always dead when people are meant to be awake... literally isn't buzzing at like 6 am :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha message anytime :biggrin:

I've tried running and now I'm tired... I'm mega unfit and like I get out of breath so quickly :redface:

Damnnnnn!!!!!! At least you have 2 weeks gap to study for maths :tongue: wow

Good luck in advance though :h:

Now go study :colonhash:

Hahahaha, I certainly do not do much running!!! Although do a fair amount of walking each day, well, when under the influence anyway :colone:

Yup, and good luck for Friday tooooo sooo close
Original post by Imperion
This thread is always dead when people are meant to be awake... literally isn't buzzing at like 6 am :colonhash:

There's only so much fun you can have on tsr in one night... If in on here, I usually slowly wind down tsr around 2-3 and watch something or read... Lying down and changing tabs is very annoying :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest