The Student Room Group

Girl froze after realising I had condom in my pocket

This girl is my friend but we haven't been intimate or anything like that before. I invited her to my place and I had put a condom in my pocket prior. During our meeting I brushed my hand past this condom and it made a 'foil' noise. She immediately must have realised what it was and froze. I could feel that her whole body just 'froze'. We didn't do anything intimate that day but can anyone explain this reaction from her? She wasn't scared nor run away as a result of realising I had a condom in my pocket. But what messege I'm I sending to her? What must she have been thinking?

Some insights from girls would be good.

Scroll to see replies

You're definitely a friend-zoned beta cuck, dude.
Reply 2
Original post by anonwinner

:yay:
What message are you sending to her?

That you were expecting it to turn sexual. Wasn't that obvious?
Reply 4
Original post by anonwinner

What's a beta cuck?
Original post by zill1
What's a beta cuck?

It's a derogatory term used by young men who live in their mother's attics. If you leave the house at least once a week, just ignore it.
Reply 6
It's obvious she did not want to have sex with you.
Is this girl you haven't spoken to in 6 months?
Reply 7
yeah thats happened to me once or twice, your basically implying that you was looking for a hookup.
Reply 8
Original post by mkap
yeah thats happened to me once or twice, your basically implying that you was looking for a hookup.

What? You the girl carried a male condom?
Reply 9
Original post by chikane
It's obvious she did not want to have sex with you.
Is this girl you haven't spoken to in 6 months?

Yes, we are speaking regularly now but nothing has happened. Is anything going to happen do you think?
Reply 10
Original post by zill1
What? You the girl carried a male condom?

no av been hanging out with a guy and realise they have a condom. fml haha
Original post by zill1
Yes, we are speaking regularly now but nothing has happened. Is anything going to happen do you think?

I doubt it
Reply 12
Original post by mkap
no av been hanging out with a guy and realise they have a condom. fml haha

What did you think after you found out? Are you sure they saved it for you?
Reply 13
Original post by zill1
What did you think after you found out? Are you sure they saved it for you?

bc i asked them 'why u got a condom in your pocket you fool?'
Original post by zill1

I don't know, if she sees you as a friend only then unlikely. If you have been flirty with one another maybe she needs time but I thought from your other threads something already happened between you.
Reply 15
Original post by chikane
I don't know, if she sees you as a friend only then unlikely. If you have been flirty with one another maybe she needs time but I thought from your other threads something already happened between you.

No, I wanted to make a move on her but insightful people seem to be against that idea. I therefore haven't made a move yet.
Reply 16
You probably have a higher probability of winning the lottery..
Original post by zill1
No, I wanted to make a move on her but insightful people seem to be against that idea. I therefore haven't made a move yet.

No one on the Internet knows what goes on between you. Be more flirty with her and see how she reacts you just want sex but if she wants more you are stuck.
Reply 18
why was it just sitting in your pocket, be discreet jeez
She got scared bruh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending