The Student Room Group

Does right wing media make up lies about Muslim migrants, or...?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by brainhuman
Then other times I just think ah whatever, can't feel sorry for stupid people.
There's nothing wrong with being stupid, in itself. It may not be their fault.
But to wilfully remain stupid, there is no excuse for that.
Original post by QE2
There's nothing wrong with being stupid, in itself. It may not be their fault.
But to wilfully remain stupid, there is no excuse for that.

True. But these are people who don't question what they were told to believe, which would fit into your second category.
Original post by FredOrJohn
But the left wing media and left wing politicans covered up all the Rotherham sex abuse. Can people trust the left wing media to report islamic wrong doing fairly?

If the left does not report someone has to? Surely?

Failing to report crime to avoid an increase in racial tensions is bad, yes. Inventing fake stories to fuel said tensions is worse (from a journalism perspective). Besides, it's not like the right-wing doesn't have a history of covering up the wrongdoing of those it supports. "Fair" is far from a right-wing quality.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144
Failing to report crime to avoid an increase in racial tensions is bad, yes. Inventing fake stories to fuel said tensions is worse (from a journalism perspective). Besides, it's not like the right-wing doesn't have a history of covering up the wrongdoing of those it supports. "Fair" is far from a right-wing quality.

...So, what is your opinion, is there more truth in the "fake" stories about migrant sex attacks and crime attacks then media outlets that ignore the supposed events all together?

I suggest to you, take one day of your life off and sit in a Magistrates court waiting room between 9am and 4pm and see who comes in.

Then say who is or is not being more truthful (I have not done this either - so I'm no better than you - or perhaps I am , who knows).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FredOrJohn
...So, what is your opinion, is there more truth in the "fake" stories about migrant sex attacks and crime attacks then media outlets that ignore the supposed events all together?

I suggest to you, take one day of your life off and sit in a Magistrates court waiting room between 9am and 4pm and see who comes in.

Then say who is or is not being more truthful (I have not done this either - so I'm no better than you - or perhaps I am , who knows).

Which media outlets have avoided reporting attacks which have been documented and supported? Can you name any?

There's the thing: as an aspiring lawyer who has lived in various parts of the country I have taken the time to visit Magistrates and Crown courts to witness trials. The racial demographics of the people who walk in will differ depending on what part of the country I am in. So do you have a particular Magistrates court in mind?
Original post by WBZ144
Which media outlets have avoided reporting attacks which have been documented and supported? Can you name any?

There's the thing: as an aspiring lawyer who has lived in various parts of the country I have taken the time to visit Magistrates and Crown courts to witness trials. The racial demographics of the people who walk in will differ depending on what part of the country I am in. So do you have a particular Magistrates court in mind?

The MIRROR is very good at getting stories as it happens (they often are right outside magistrates courts)
You don't challenge anyone.

You make up unsubstantiated, inflammatory claims that just exasperate people. You are like a kid that continuously asks their parents "but why" and think that that is "challenging" someone.

And you actually believe that that migrant's sole intention when making that ridiculous dangerous journey to Europe was so that he could cat-call women? You're deluded.

ps not to mention I don't think anyone with half a brain believes that part about your sister.

I suggest, before being an ignorant douchebag, you read up on the sex attacks in Germany.

Oh and why don't you tell your views to the family of the girl who was murdered by a Somalian "refugee" and the victims of the sex attacks?
You did not just say that?!

Woah. I mean I was used to your name next to ridiculous posts in the past days, but this is just woah.

Shame on you.

Brainhuman lmao.

Never was someone so badly named.
Original post by Brillo100
Most asylum seekers are just economic migrants aka piss takers looking to get what they can get. You can't exactly expect respect from people like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm all for actual refugees coming in. But the fact that it's completely unchecked and uncontrolled and you have dossers coming in and doing things like rape and assault is ridiculous.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I suggest, before being an ignorant douchebag, you read up on the sex attacks in Germany.

Oh and why don't you tell your views to the family of the girl who was murdered by a Somalian "refugee" and the victims of the sex attacks?

And if I read up on it will say something about a British girl, and how her sister, Mrs. Sheldon Cooper was devastated?

You see, again you have not actually said anything with substance. You make all these claims, accusations, insults, and there is nothing to it.

And omg some people are bad people. Some immigrants are bad people. :O shocker.

The irony is, I am also against mass immigration. But what really pisses me off is this blatantly ignorant, hateful, scared, attitude of people like you.
I'm all for actual refugees coming in. But the fact that it's completely unchecked and uncontrolled and you have dossers coming in and doing things like rape and assault is ridiculous.

And you cannot differentiate your hatred for some of them, so you result to hate speech online.

Good on you.
And if I read up on it will say something about a British girl, and how her sister, Mrs. Sheldon Cooper was devastated?

You see, again you have not actually said anything with substance. You make all these claims, accusations, insults, and there is nothing to it.

And omg some people are bad people. Some immigrants are bad people. :O shocker.

The irony is, I am also against mass immigration. But what really pisses me off is this blatantly ignorant, hateful, scared, attitude of people like you.

Taking the piss out of assault. How very big of you.

I'm completely against mass immigration. But the fact that you have millions of people coming in from a stone age religion and culture is never a good sign. It's been uncontrolled and nobody has been checked. So no, there's nothing ignorant and hateful about my views.
Taking the piss out of assault. How very big of you.

I'm completely against mass immigration. But the fact that you have millions of people coming in from a stone age religion and culture is never a good sign. It's been uncontrolled and nobody has been checked. So no, there's nothing ignorant and hateful about my views.

Really? If you can't see it then there is no helping you.

And you seem to lack basic reading comprehension. I never questioned whether or not the attacks in Cologne happened, I never took the piss out of assault.

I am taking the piss out of the fact that you so conveniently, suddenly brought up the fact that your sister was supposedly in Cologne for this. If anything, it would have been more believable had you said another town, because there were others, Cologne is just the most-well known.
And you cannot differentiate your hatred for some of them, so you result to hate speech online.

Good on you.

Hate speech? Do you even know what that means? You're literally just like the butthurt ones on here. Being against uncontrolled Islamic immigration= Racist.

The fact that you've tried to make a sarcastic joke about sexual assault speaks volumes about you. Disgusting.
Really? If you can't see it then there is no helping you.

And you seem to lack basic reading comprehension. I never questioned whether or not the attacks in Cologne happened, I never took the piss out of assault.

I am taking the piss out of the fact that you so conveniently, suddenly brought up the fact that your sister was supposedly in Cologne for this. If anything, it would have been more believable had you said another town, because there were others, Cologne is just the most-well known.

Can you please explain to me how my views are ignorant? Because since when is being against migrants who have no respect for the West ignorant and racist in any way?

Yes she was in Cologne but if you actually read up to my previous posts, she was there earlier on last year when they began to come in and was on her year abroad. She wasn't assaulted in the more recent events.

I couldn't give a damn if you believed it or not. It happened and I really couldn't take some keyboard warrior on here seriously.
Hate speech? Do you even know what that means? You're literally just like the butthurt ones on here. Being against uncontrolled Islamic immigration= Racist.

The fact that you've tried to make a sarcastic joke about sexual assault speaks volumes about you. Disgusting.

You are inciting hatred against immigrants with your posts. That is hate speech.

Not to mention if I really thought the part in bold, then I would be calling myself a racist, too, since just a few posts back I told you I, too am against mass immigration.

What was my sarcastic joke? Stop saying things that are simply lies.
Original post by KingBradly
Does right wing media make up lies about Muslim migrants, or are they the only ones reporting certain stories that show them in a bad light?

Here are a number of stories that only seem to have been reported by right-wing sources:

Gang of migrants demanding respect smash way into Paris school:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Gang+of+migrants+demanding+%E2%80%98respect%E2%80%99+smash+way+into+Paris+school+and+refuse+to+leave&oq=Gang+of+migrants+demanding+%E2%80%98respect%E2%80%99+smash+way+into+Paris+school+and+refuse+to+leave&aqs=chrome..69i57.832j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Gang+of+migrants+Paris+school+refuse+to+leave

Arabic speaker slashes French soldier in face:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%27Arabic+speaker%27+slashes+french+soldier+in+face&oq=%27Arabic+speaker%27+slashes+french+soldier+in+face&aqs=chrome..69i57.422j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Migrant told victim "German women are just for sex":

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22german+women+are+just+for+sex%22&biw=1280&bih=729&tbm=nws&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiS2Or5zKzMAhXmBZoKHVghDdYQ_AUICCgC&dpr=2

Three migrants stone two transgender women in German street:

https://www.google.com/search?q=migrants+stone+two+women+in+street&oq=migrants+stone+two+women+in+street&aqs=chrome..69i57.5273j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#

18 year old Kent girl alleges migrants gang raped her for three hours:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/13/18-year-old-kent-girl-accused-six-migrants-gang-rape-foreigners-dosshouse/

If you click on the links to the Google searches, you'll find close to solely right-wing sources reporting the stories. Do you believe this is all propaganda?

The media is only interested in these stories because it's a migrant perpetrator and it sells to their ideologies. If there are 15 stabbings in a week and one of them is done by a migrant they'll only report that story.
You are inciting hatred against immigrants with your posts. That is hate speech.

Not to mention if I really thought the part in bold, then I would be calling myself a racist, too, since just a few posts back I told you I, too am against mass immigration.

What was my sarcastic joke? Stop saying things that are simply lies.

What you probably don't understand is I'm against immigrants who are coming here for benefits. I don't find anything wrong with Syrian migrants coming here if they have plans to integrate and they speak a European language well enough to get by. But from what I've read, I can hardly see any brain surgeons or engineers .
Can you please explain to me how my views are ignorant? Because since when is being against migrants who have no respect for the West ignorant and racist in any way?

Yes she was in Cologne but if you actually read up to my previous posts, she was there earlier on last year when they began to come in and was on her year abroad. She wasn't assaulted in the more recent events.

I couldn't give a damn if you believed it or not. It happened and I really couldn't take some keyboard warrior on here seriously.

The irony.

Not lest someone else not even involved in the discussion, called you a feisty one above :lol:

Your views are ignorant because of what you write. You say things like "no one is checked" and you accuse every single immigrant of the crimes committed by a few of them. I once got mugged by a white Brit, do you see me talking hate about white Brits on an online forum?
The irony.

Not lest someone else not even involved in the discussion, called you a feisty one above :lol:

Your views are ignorant because of what you write. You say things like "no one is checked" and you accuse every single immigrant of the crimes committed by a few of them. I once got mugged by a white Brit, do you see me talking hate about white Brits on an online forum?

Read my previous post sweetheart. And actually do your reading. Police in Germany have received countless tipoffs of migrants being IS supporters and I believe one of the terrorists in the Paris attacks got into Europe through posing as a refugee.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending