Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariachi
but stamp-collecting and ice-cold showers do

you stating that you believe stamp collecting and ice cold showers work
you can't go back on it now
Original post by Anonymous
you stating that you believe stamp collecting and ice cold showers work
you can't go back on it now
why should I go back on it, since it's the obvious TRUTH ?

stamp collecting and ice-cold showers do work for reducing unwelcome sexual urges. You should try: there is nothing like direct experience

now, just take a shower at, e.g. -10 degrees centigrade, then collect a few selected stamps (e.g. some rare Zanzibar stamps - these are proved to work best) https://www.sandafayre.com/rarestamps/rarezanzibarstamps.html

then, do tell us about it !

best
why should I go back on it, since it's the obvious TRUTH ?

stamp collecting and ice-cold showers do work for reducing unwelcome sexual urges. You should try: there is nothing like direct experience

now, just take a shower at, e.g. -10 degrees centigrade, then collect a few selected stamps (e.g. some rare Zanzibar stamps - these are proved to work best) https://www.sandafayre.com/rarestamps/rarezanzibarstamps.html

then, do tell us about it !

best

wow I just did and HALLELUJAH I ain't thinking about dick no more u've cured me woop woop
Original post by Serine Soul
Dirt from the hair etc

Just buy a sex toy lol
but she is Muslim so she might be a little embarrassed about buying a sex toy. There's other things that work that are around the house. Sometimes you have to use what you have to use
wow I just did and HALLELUJAH I ain't thinking about dick no more u've cured me woop woop
no probs... great that you could tell us about your rare experience (showers at -10 degrees centigrade are very difficult to carry out these days, with global warming and all that)

reps for you !!
no probs... great that you could tell us about your rare experience (showers at -10 degrees centigrade are very difficult to carry out these days, with global warming and all that)

reps for you !!

thanks I showered inside the freezer of course
Original post by emobambam
but she is Muslim so she might be a little embarrassed about buying a sex toy
fiddlesticks

contrary to what the kuffar think, Muslims ain't stuck in the 7th century anymore : the non-kuffar have , these days, their special outlets to cater for their sexual needs http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/13/you-can-now-buy-halal-dildos-and-toys-at-sex-shop-targeted-at-muslims-5498980/

so, no need to be embarrassed anymore
fiddlesticks

contrary to what the kuffar think, Muslims ain't stuck in the 7th century anymore : the non-kuffar have , these days, their special outlets to cater for their sexual needs http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/13/you-can-now-buy-halal-dildos-and-toys-at-sex-shop-targeted-at-muslims-5498980/

so, no need to be embarrassed anymore

you can order online though I don't really see the point of this apart from the "halal lube"

plus I'd be embarassed for anyone that was already married and needed a dildo lol embarassed for the husband that is
IS HIS NAME ACTUALLY HAMED ZEB OR IS THAT MADE UP LOOOOOL

ZEB= DICK in arabic
but she is Muslim so she might be a little embarrassed about buying a sex toy. There's other things that work that are around the house. Sometimes you have to use what you have to use

Not if you can hide it properly :wink:
Not if you can hide it properly :wink:
any possible suggestions on where OP could possibly hide it?:rolleyes:

Among her clothes? Under a bed? Back of a wardrobe?

Her family have no reason to be rummaging through her room and so should not find it.
Among her clothes? Under a bed? Back of a wardrobe?

Her family have no reason to be rummaging through her room and so should not find it.

When I read this thread I get images of thousands of young Muslim women up and down the land surreptitiously pulling dildos out of their knicker drawers to cope with the frustration of enforced celibacy.

It comes unwanted into my mind but not in an unpleasant way... :smile:
Salam.

"Relieving yourself" is haram. Whenever you feel the need to do this, occupy yourself with something else (voluntary prayers, studying for exams, surround yourself with friends and family), and it's also recommended to fast as it lowers your sex drive:

“O young men, whoever among you can afford to get married, let him do so, and whoever cannot afford it, let him fast, for that will be a shield for him.” [Al-Bukhaari, 4778; Muslim, 1400] ...Also applies to women.

I've never heard of iron tablets increasing someone's sex drive, but if you think this is the cause then stop taking them. Simple.

If all else fails, find yourself a husband. That is, if you're serious about keeping your chastity and avoiding what is haram.

(And please don't follow the advice of non-Muslims as they will obviously recommend what is forbidden in our religion).
Original post by JezWeCan!
When I read this thread I get images of thousands of young Muslim women up and down the land surreptitiously pulling dildos out of their knicker drawers to cope with the frustration of enforced celibacy.

It comes unwanted into my mind but not in an unpleasant way... :smile:

Haha
Reply 175
Sleep
Sleep is the solution to everything
Original post by yasminkattan
Salam.

"Relieving yourself" is haram. Whenever you feel the need to do this, occupy yourself with something else (voluntary prayers, studying for exams, surround yourself with friends and family), and it's also recommended to fast as it lowers your sex drive:

“O young men, whoever among you can afford to get married, let him do so, and whoever cannot afford it, let him fast, for that will be a shield for him.” [Al-Bukhaari, 4778; Muslim, 1400] ...Also applies to women.

Lol

Fasting works the complete opposite for so many

I've never heard of iron tablets increasing someone's sex drive, but if you think this is the cause then stop taking them. Simple.

Now what would you prefer? Being at risk of becoming severely anaemic or doing something that's completely natural and normal?

If all else fails, find yourself a husband. That is, if you're serious about keeping your chastity and avoiding what is haram.

What if OP doesn't want marriage yet?

(And please don't follow the advice of non-Muslims as they will obviously recommend what is forbidden in our religion).

So many have actually been respectful about it lol
Disgusting.

Lol I hid my in my underwear draw, family never found it. Or if they did they never said anything. I can imagine they would be uncomfortable if they did, but that's what you get for snooping through my things :tongue:
Lol I hid my in my underwear draw, family never found it. Or if they did they never said anything. I can imagine they would be uncomfortable if they did, but that's what you get for snooping through my things :tongue:
LOL so many girls hide their sex toys in their underwear drawer :colondollar:

Latest

Trending

Trending