The Student Room Group

No social life

Scroll to see replies

Find it funny honestly when people say join the gym to socialize. It's the gym people go there to work out not talk to people around them. Unless you're one of those guys who talks and does no proper work out and take up gym space and equipment. So it's kind of a mute point to say go to gym to socialize, if you're a guy women will think you're hitting on them and if you're a girl guys will either hit on you,or think you're hitting on them. :dontknow:

But anyway onto your social life why don't you do what your second friend is doing volunteering. She sounds like she has a goal or is finding ways to improve herself/CV/life. So follow her, you get to help the community have something to put on your CV ANNND you get to hang out with your friend or make new ones if you volunteer with other charities/organisations. Just saying :h:
Original post by Thomb
that again?

Come, again?
Reply 22
Original post by rhiifuu
Come, again?

What again?
Original post by Thomb
What again?

What's that?
You just need to put yourself out there more.

Join some local social clubs or activities in college.

Talk to people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by rhiifuu
What's that?

That's what's what!
Original post by Thomb
That's what's what!

What's there?
Volunteer to do work such as looking after stray dogs or taking round meals to old persons who can't get out to the shops. You'll soon meet new friends if you do that. You'll get invited out to events and suchlike in no time. Even something like working in a homeless shelter or giving out sandwitches to persons sleeping out doors could help.
Original post by Anonymous
At least you have 2 friends or can make friends i keep pushing everyone away so i'm lonely as hell and i hate people so yeah :biggrin:

:console:

I'll be your friend if you like :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending