The Student Room Group

why are there people who believe vaccines are bad?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrothyGash
Nah thanks I'm good

You asked a question, people gave an answer, referred you to read up more and you refuse? Why even bother asking that question?

I hope for the sake of humanity that there are many more trolls on here than we think/realize.
Original post by brainhuman
You asked a question, people gave an answer, referred you to read up more and you refuse? Why even bother asking that question?

I hope for the sake of humanity that there are many more trolls on here than we think/realize.

It was a rhetorical question, duh.
Nah thanks I'm good

Are you just trolling? I really hope you are.
It was a rhetorical question, duh.

How was it rhetorical?

This is you in this thread:

They are right. How is injecting yourself with the disease going to help?

(Original post by SophieSmall)
You're joking...right?

No, I'm serious.
Original post by JordanL_
Are you just trolling? I really hope you are.

No, are you?
Original post by brainhuman
How was it rhetorical?

This is you in this thread:

(Original post by SophieSmall)
You're joking...right?No, I'm serious.

Do you even know what rhetorical means.
Do you even know what rhetorical means.

You didn't expect people to reply to your question?

How does that work on an internet forum?
In the nicest way possible if you think people shouldn't be vaccinated I think you should be involuntarily euthanised.
No, I'm serious.

Then you should be deeply ashamed of your wilful ignorance.
Original post by Maker
Its natural selection. Stupid people don't vaccinate their kids, they get serious disease and dies or suffers complications like brain damage and reduces the pool of stupid people that can reproduce.

My kids that are vaccinated don't get the diseases and is at an advantage when it comes to finding a mate.

But herd immunity

Even if someone opts for their children not to be vaccinated, they are still essentially protected because everyone else is vaccinated.

**** world we live in
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Serine Soul
But herd immunity

Even if someone opts for their children not to be vaccinated, they are still essentially protected because everyone else is vaccinated.

**** world we live in

Except you need a high percentage of coverage to get herd immunity and it doesn't guarantee you won't get ill it simply reduces the risk makes outbreaks less likelly.
Because medical science is still working on the stupidity vaccine.
Daily Mail
I think it's the same people who say things like "We need more research on Homeopathy" and who believe aliens create crop circles.

I live in an area where people live and breathe this sh1t. I watched an anti-vaccine documentary recently (recommended by a family friend) full of so much nonsense that after 20 minutes I give up trying to google the "sources" being referenced.
Reply 54
Original post by democracyforum
they have mercury in them and are tainted

You'd be exposed to more mercury whilst eating a tuna sandwich. In any case the use of thiomersal in vaccines was largely phased out, as a purely precautionary measure, in the 90s and early 2000s.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by HucktheForde
Why ???????? :facepalm:

They don't know what causes autism, so i suppose they blamed it on vaccines, gap bias.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending