The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobbsy91
Hahahaha, I certainly do not do much running!!! Although do a fair amount of walking each day, well, when under the influence anyway :colone:

Yup, and good luck for Friday tooooo sooo close

There's only so much fun you can have on tsr in one night... If in on here, I usually slowly wind down tsr around 2-3 and watch something or read... Lying down and changing tabs is very annoying :biggrin:

Under the influence :shock: at least you ain't driving :lol:

How's the drinking going? :tongue:

Thankkkkk youuuuuuu honeyyyyyyy :h: I think we are both Guna need it :lol:
Original post by Imperion
This thread is always dead when people are meant to be awake... literally isn't buzzing at like 6 am :colonhash:

Why don't you make it buzz then at 6am??? Huh?? Huh??? Stop hating :colonhash:

There's only so much fun you can have on tsr in one night... If in on here, I usually slowly wind down tsr around 2-3 and watch something or read... Lying down and changing tabs is very annoying :biggrin:

I always stalk this thread coz' Tsr hunnies (:perv:) nothing better to do... :bawling: and :rofl: voice commands? :holmes:
Original post by ZuluK
Why don't you make it buzz then at 6am??? Huh?? Huh??? Stop hating :colonhash:

Yeah... no, not by myself and everyone's Mysteriously asleep when I'm awake. I'm hours ahead so that isn't a reason :colonhash: I'm h8ing hardcoooooooreeeee (echo this out for the effect pl0x)

I hope you get it this time round :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Under the influence :shock: at least you ain't driving :lol:

How's the drinking going? :tongue:

Thankkkkk youuuuuuu honeyyyyyyy :h: I think we are both Guna need it :lol:

Yeh hahaha, but not just drinking :wink: Certain things make me walk like crazy, and me and my mate will go from like 12am till 3am, just walking and talking... it's ****ing crazy... Some nights I'll do 3-4 my daily step count :redface:

Otherwise it's good - at the parents for now, so it's not going on so much now, but kinda need it even more whilst here :rofl:

That's ok :tongue: And WHAT!!! You saying I need luck? Disgraceful!! Jokes, yeh, we're sooooo gonna need it :biggrin:
I always stalk this thread coz' Tsr hunnies (:perv:) nothing better to do... :bawling: and :rofl: voice commands? :holmes:

AHhh fair enough! Mmmm, yeh I suppose that's a good point!!!

Spoiler

Only because we pretty much disect the previous nights!!!

Works like a charm... wonder if it actually exists doe :rofl:

Only because we pretty much disect the previous nights!!!

Ah... yeah... biologists... by nature...
Yeah... no, not by myself and everyone's Mysteriously asleep when I'm awake. I'm hours ahead so that isn't a reason :colonhash: I'm h8ing hardcoooooooreeeee (echo this out for the effect pl0x)

I hope you get it this time round :mmm:

Spoiler

Ohhhhh Imperion... Yu don't understand! Insomniacs don't sleep... Sooooo technically this thread should run 24/7. :colonhash: And how do you know we're sleeping... Just because we're not posting... As you very well know :u:

And that pun was poorer than a poor person :colonhash:

Oh and shush
Works like a charm... wonder if it actually exists doe :rofl:

Ah... yeah... biologists... by nature...

Haha maybe not...

Nah, definitely not biologist. Economist, YES!
Original post by ZuluK
Ohhhhh Imperion... Yu don't understand! Insomniacs don't sleep... Sooooo technically this thread should run 24/7. :colonhash: And how do you know we're sleeping... Just because we're not posting... As you very well know :u:

Oh and shush
thats so true about running 24/7!!!!
Yeh hahaha, but not just drinking :wink: Certain things make me walk like crazy, and me and my mate will go from like 12am till 3am, just walking and talking... it's ****ing crazy... Some nights I'll do 3-4 my daily step count :redface:

Otherwise it's good - at the parents for now, so it's not going on so much now, but kinda need it even more whilst here :rofl:

That's ok :tongue: And WHAT!!! You saying I need luck? Disgraceful!! Jokes, yeh, we're sooooo gonna need it :biggrin:

Well, that's a good way to stay fit :teehee: pass the good stuff.. I could do with walks at 3am :tongue:

Awww yeah I remember... Discreetly? Maybe? :lol: I'm sorry :redface:

I speak the truth and nothing but the truth!!!! We need luck! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! May God help us all
thats so true about running 24/7!!!!

I know :h:
Original post by ZuluK

Oh and shush

Lol I weep for you

lol and you utterly missed it the first time.. so... you're poorer than poor... bottom of the barrel... scraping the scraps...

Haha maybe not...

Nah, definitely not biologist. Economist, YES!

I wanted to be an economist, then the maths subforum shone brightly on me.
Original post by ZuluK
Well, that's a good way to stay fit :teehee: pass the good stuff.. I could do with walks at 3am :tongue:

Awww yeah I remember... Discreetly? Maybe? :lol: I'm sorry :redface:

I speak the truth and nothing but the truth!!!! We need luck! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! May God help us all

Yeh it is actually! It really has helped, although I don't think what I take is exactly the most helpful... Especially with my lungs for smoking... Though we also sometime walk when fully sober, and just have a really good talk, Coz both of us find there's no one else at uni really that we can talk to about stuff...

Well absolutely, I get a good amount in, especially spirits where I can keep refilling the glass and not leave much evidence :colone:

You do speak the truth!! We need all the luck we can get :rofl:
Lol I weep for you

lol and you utterly missed it the first time.. so... you're poorer than poor... bottom of the barrel... scraping the scraps...

Well, I love maths, and we get a certain amount on my course, as well as economics which I really do love!!
Lol I weep for you

I weep for humanity for having the presence of you :h:

Nah cuz your pun was not fun, it belonged in a mouldy bun, never to see daylight or sun :u:
Well, I love maths, and we get a certain amount on my course, as well as economics which I really do love!!

Politics as well? :tongue:

Original post by ZuluK
I weep for humanity for having the presence of you :h:

Nah cuz your pun was not fun, it belonged in a mouldy bun, never to see daylight or sun :u:

Refer to my avatar. That's me, right now, IRL.imissuGodSerenaplsgetrevived

You offend rappers all over the world with your crappy lines.
Yeh it is actually! It really has helped, although I don't think what I take is exactly the most helpful... Especially with my lungs for smoking... Though we also sometime walk when fully sober, and just have a really good talk, Coz both of us find there's no one else at uni really that we can talk to about stuff...

Well absolutely, I get a good amount in, especially spirits where I can keep refilling the glass and not leave much evidence :colone:

You do speak the truth!! We need all the luck we can get :rofl:

Awww that's sweet!!! Lucky you have someone to talk to... I wana go on late night walks and embrace the fresh cold air on my face and in my hair and COAT!!! Please tell me you bought a coat and not just a hoodie! Please!!!

Eyyyy, we got a bad boy on this thread! I like it :colone:

:lol: gooooo studyyyy!!!! I need to as well :frown:

Refer to my avatar. That's me, right now, IRL.imissuGodSerenaplsgetrevived

You offend rappers all over the world with your crappy lines.

Your avi sucks balls! Major balls!

You offend me with your avi :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Your avi sucks balls! Major balls!

You offend me with your avi :colonhash:

Seen yours?

It was meant to separate me from lower ranking beings like yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest