The Student Room Group

Spotify premium

If i have 2 email accounts, can i get a spotify premium free trial twice on the same credit card? can i make an account on each email and then get the free trial on both?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by julesaquilina
If i have 2 email accounts, can i get a spotify premium free trial twice on the same credit card? can i make an account on each email and then get the free trial on both?

The free trial is registered by email, so yes, you'd be able to get the trial on both. Although I'd personally suggest to purchase Spotify/a different streaming site/CDs etc. after your trial to help support the artists :smile:
Original post by examiningboard
The free trial is registered by email, so yes, you'd be able to get the trial on both. Although I'd personally suggest to purchase Spotify/a different streaming site/CDs etc. after your trial to help support the artists :smile:

So theoretically i could create a new email account every month and get a new spotify account on that email and get a free trial every month?? :smile:
Reply 3
So theoretically i could create a new email account every month and get a new spotify account on that email and get a free trial every month?? :smile:

Unfortunately, I believe it recognises payment details. So that wouldn't work. That's why it asks for the details before you begin your trial period.
Original post by Alexion
Unfortunately, I believe it recognises payment details. So that wouldn't work. That's why it asks for the details before you begin your trial period.

Would it actually recognise them?
Would it actually recognise them?

yups just tell ur parents u need their credit card details for a free trail and then set it on recurring and u are basically sorted
Reply 6
Original post by bluemadhatter
yups just tell ur parents u need their credit card details for a free trail and then set it on recurring and u are basically sorted

I like this :rofl:
Original post by Alexion
I like this :rofl:

Then they would kill me!! hahahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending