The Student Room Group

Your favourite fast food?

Mines mega mixed burger from dixy :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Pizza and chicken fillet burger :drool:
If you call Five Guys fast food, (it kinda is let's be honest...), then I've got to say Five Guys is the best!!!
Original post by 8472
Subway or Dominos.

Issue with dominos is the high salt content wakes me up in the night due to thirst and cost. That said however at work the other day whole office ordered about 20 pizzas and we each had to pay £4. Which is a much better price. Now just need to wait for that again :biggrin:
Subway has no flaws.

What do you get in your subway?

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Chips from a local chip shop. Not McDonalds or KFC chips or any other nonsense like that.

Proper chips from proper chip shops- the sort that are probably rat infested.
Personally, I think Subway is overrated.
Dixy sizzler wings bucket!!!!!
Either Taco Bell or KFC
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Dixy sizzler wings bucket!!!!!

How much does that cost
Original post by 8472
Footlong Meatball Marinara or Subway Melt, 9 grain honey oat, cheese, toasted, all salad except green peppers, light mayo or Sweet onion sauce.

Today I had a 6 inch of each for lunch. Came to about £5... can't go wrong with that :smile:

You should get chicken and bacon
Original post by ADyingAtheist
How much does that cost

£12.99
Original post by super_kawaii
Either Taco Bell or KFC

There's taco bell in England?
Original post by ADyingAtheist
There's taco bell in England?

Yeah, we have 2 here in Sheffield.
That's too expense I never pay more than 6 quid on fast food :redface:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
£12.99
McDonald's.

Atm they have a deal: $5 for 2 big macs/quarter pounders/10 nuggets/ fish burgers which is pretty awesome. Add the small refillable soda for $1 each and there's a meal for 2 for $7! :eek:

As someone else said, chip shop chips drenched in salt and vinegar are pretty incredible too. :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by Sabertooth
McDonald's.

Atm they have a deal: $5 for 2 big macs/quarter pounders/10 nuggets/ fish burgers which is pretty awesome. Add the small refillable soda for $1 each and there's a meal for 2 for $7! :eek:

As someone else said, chip shop chips drenched in salt and vinegar are pretty incredible too. :biggrin:

and this is why americans are fat.
Original post by dna122
and this is why americans are fat.

1 big mac is like 650 calories. Really not a lot for a dinner.

Though I guess if you were referring to eating both maybe you have a point. :tongue:
Original post by Sabertooth
McDonald's.

Your American? I get a big Mac with fried for 2 pounds using a voucher I have loads of vouchers for mcdonalds
Chippeh

Quick Reply

Latest