The Student Room Group

Sixth form clothes?

I'm going to sixth form in September hopefully and I was wondering what I could wear that looks like work wear? Is there any good places to get smart/ workwear clothes from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Do you have to dress smart? I usually just wear skinny jeans, a band top and a jacket
Reply 2
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Do you have to dress smart? I usually just wear skinny jeans, a band top and a jacket

Yeah I have to wear smart so like workwear outfits x

Posted from TSR Mobile
They say that, but I've seen tons of girls in jeans, (bearing in mind my Sixth Form has even banned cardigans.)

I still wore trousers and a blazer for most of the year, but with different coloured plain shirts.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by flyingpanda
They say that, but I've seen tons of girls in jeans, (bearing in mind my Sixth Form has even banned cardigans.)

I still wore trousers and a for most of the year, but with different coloured plain shirts.

Okay thank you but my school is very strict and I don't see anyone in jeans

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go for smart black trouser pants and anything as a top. No t-shirts. My suggestion is always wear a blazer, it makes anything look smart in an instance.
Reply 6
Original post by Mathlete2198
Go for smart black trouser pants and anything as a top. No t-shirts. My suggestion is always wear a blazer, it makes anything look smart in an instance.

Okay thank you!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jodie_mort
Yeah I have to wear smart so like workwear outfits x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if I was to dress smart casual i would choose black skinny jeans and a white short sleeve top w a collar then shoes would be pumps
Reply 8
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Well if I was to dress smart casual i would choose black skinny jeans and a white short sleeve top w a collar then shoes would be pumps

Okay thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
x
I'm not at sixth form yet but this might help:
https://stdntfashion.uk/lookbook/mature-6th-form-outfit-ideas/
get stuff in the next sale, it's perfect smart clothing
also zara's really good for that kind of clothing
Reply 11
Original post by Matrix123
I'm not at sixth form yet but this might help:
https://stdntfashion.uk/lookbook/mature-6th-form-outfit-ideas/

Thank you this will help me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
First month of sixth form I was so professional with my office skirts and shirts and now I wear my black pj trousers with knee high boots and a baggy shirt with my hair tied back and no make up dw about the fashion stress g
Reply 13
Original post by ImagineCats
First month of sixth form I was so professional with my office skirts and shirts and now I wear my black pj trousers with knee high boots and a baggy shirt with my hair tied back and no make up dw about the fashion stress g

Okay cheers😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
People make an effort for like the first week, and then it's into leggings for the girls and joggers for the boys. I just wear joggers/hoodie
Reply 15
Original post by Sacred Ground
People make an effort for like the first week, and then it's into leggings for the girls and joggers for the boys. I just wear joggers/hoodie

Aw okay haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you this will help me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
My friend wears coloured blazers with jeans.
She always manages to look so cute!
Reply 18
Original post by slc98
My friend wears coloured blazers with jeans.
She always manages to look so cute!

That sounds cool! I love Blazers omg

Posted from TSR Mobile
H&M for clothes which look nice but are affordable. I prefer ZARA, but it isn't exactly student-budget-friendly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending