The Student Room Group

Anyone else think it's time to quit forums all together

I think it's time to quick forums altogether, we spend too much on these forums for no particular reason other then to interact I guess, I just wanna live life forget TSR

Scroll to see replies

x out then
Reply 2
byee kuttah bachas <3
Reply 3
Original post by dna122
I think it's time to quick forums altogether, we spend too much on these forums for no particular reason other then to interact I guess, I just wanna live life forget TSR

Quit after less than a month?!
Reply 4
Original post by M14B
Quit after less than a month?!

:rofl: IKR!! :lol:
Original post by dna122

I guess there is no going back for us older TSR members and more active users. :frown: we are doomed if you can quit after less than a month.
Reply 6
Original post by Rhythmical
I guess there is no going back for us older TSR members and more active users. :frown: we are doomed if you can quit after less than a month.

I think you meant can't?
Reply 7
Original post by dna122

Yay lets hold hands and dieeeeee.......
Original post by Thomb
I think you meant can't?

No I meant can :tongue: as OP can quit after less than a month but everyone else is stuck.
Reply 9
No I meant can :tongue: as OP can quit after less than a month but everyone else is stuck.

Oops my bad.:frown:

You've only been here for a year!
Have you met @the bear?
Original post by Davalla
Have you met @the bear?

:rofl: true and yes I have! But I guess what I meant to say was, I've got a nice circle of friends and I post far too much so leaving is kinda hard right now.

Original post by Thomb
Oops my bad.:frown:

The amount of times I try to leave, fail, I used to be able to come on every couple of days but TSR is messing with my head!
Reply 12
:rofl: true and yes I have! But I guess what I meant to say was, I've got a nice circle of friends and I post far too much so leaving is kinda hard right now.

The amount of times I try to leave, fail, I used to be able to come on every couple of days but TSR is messing with my head!

Same here, I just can't get on with my essays when I'm addicted to this place.
Original post by Thomb
Same here, I just can't get on with my essays when I'm addicted to this place.

I know the pain. I have so much work to do and an exam tomorrow but **** it because right now I can't get off TSR.
Reply 14
I know the pain. I have so much work to do and an exam tomorrow but **** it because right now I can't get off TSR.

You need to revise, slowly move away from the computer, don't turn around...
Original post by Thomb
You need to revise, slowly move away from the computer, don't turn around...

Oh I wish I could but it is too late, I am definitely not coming on during my other exams, and I hate it when people compare their grades on here and they talk about the exam a minute after they've completed it. Makes me nervous.
Reply 16
Oh I wish I could but it is too late, I am definitely not coming on during my other exams, and I hate it when people compare their grades on here and they talk about the exam a minute after they've completed it. Makes me nervous.

I know you'd think this was the incredibly gifted forum what with the grades some people have.
Original post by Thomb
I know you'd think this was the incredibly gifted forum what with the grades some people have.

Most of it is fabrication, like so many people get top grades on here but when you see league tables and school performances, it never almost adds up, unless those students went to private schools. But yeah I am glad to meet people on here who aren't boastful and generally work hard and aren't studying at Oxbridge or an RG uni.
Original post by Davalla
Have you met @the bear?

yoo hoo

:hat2:
Reply 19
Most of it is fabrication, like so many people get top grades on here but when you see league tables and school performances, it never almost adds up, unless those students went to private schools. But yeah I am glad to meet people on here who aren't boastful and generally work hard and aren't studying at Oxbridge or an RG uni.

It is nice to know there are real people on here.

Quick Reply

Latest