Scroll to see replies

Original post by kappadetta
what are you answers for 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7

-0.5cos t i
2m0
2 pi root(12a/7g). m root (21ag)
2ma^2/5. 2Ma^2/5
(edited 8 years ago)
Why are you guys doing m5 just out of curiosity?
Original post by Jonnyss
Why are you guys doing m5 just out of curiosity?

Thought it would be fun and I enjoy mehanics, made my applixation stronger I believe.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Easier than statistics :tongue:

With the higher modules I guess? I find S1 easier than M1 but looking at S2, S3, I'd rather the M counterparts :laugh:
Easier than statistics :tongue:

Spoiler

:h:
Original post by Imperion
With the higher modules I guess? I find S1 easier than M1 but looking at S2, S3, I'd rather the M counterparts :laugh:

S2 isn't difficult at all! Can't speak for S3
Not at A-level

It was a joke. :tongue:
But S1 is so boring

Not at A-level

loool I'm an S1 fangirl :tongue:

Original post by Student403
S2 isn't difficult at all! Can't speak for S3

Isn't? I just skimmed through it and well M2 looked better xD I wanna start it during summer holidays/
Original post by Imperion
loool I'm an S1 fangirl :tongue:

Isn't? I just skimmed through it and well M2 looked better xD I wanna start it during summer holidays/

Stats looks worse because it's symbols and notation you've never used before. It's VERY simple :tongue:

:unimpressed:

It was the first module I started okay? :cry2: It'll always be spercul!

Original post by Student403
Stats looks worse because it's symbols and notation you've never used before. It's VERY simple :tongue:

Much better feleing now xD summer will be fun :holmes:
So you're in Yr 12? It seems so long ago that I was too... and yet, it passed so quickly :frown:

:yep: wbu? How long ago I wonder xD
Yr 13

So exactly 1 yr :tongue:

Are you only doing single maths btw? I sometimes forget this isn't the STEP Prep thread :redface:

I was under the impression you were done with uni :rofl:

Nope, doing Maths AL and FM AS xD
Only AS? :cry2:

I'll do the A2 next year xD

Spoiler

How many modules are you guys doing?

Don't you just need 6 applied modules at most if you're doing further maths till A2. So did you basically pick all mechanics modules if you're doing m5?

Can u give an example of all the modules you're doing?
Original post by Jonnyss

Don't you just need 6 applied modules at most if you're doing further maths till A2. So did you basically pick all mechanics modules if you're doing m5?

I'm doing 9 modules this year A2 Maths, AS and A2 Further Maths. The only optional unit I'm doing that isn't mechanics is S1. :biggrin:
Original post by Jonnyss

Some people do AFM: all 18 modules. Or AS AFM: 15 modules.
I always do the variable mass losing mass questions as m-deltam and other prticle as deltam. I always get the same answer, but the books says 'we always use m+deltam' why? And will i lose marks?
Is there a thread for M4? If not, I'll make one.
Original post by ombtom
Is there a thread for M4? If not, I'll make one.

there is iirc made by same op
Original post by physicsmaths
I always do the variable mass losing mass questions as m-deltam and other prticle as deltam. I always get the same answer, but the books says 'we always use m+deltam' why? And will i lose marks?

Doesn't matter either way. I was also confused by that but whichever way you do it, you get the same result when you take the limit as δm\delta m tends to 0. It would be stupid to lose any marks on that, not even method marks since it is an equivalent method.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending