The Student Room Group

A level maths

Why is M1 so hard in comparison with the rest of the modules; I really need help to study for it? What can I do aside from doing past papers?
Reply 1
Personally I think the concepts and understanding you need for M1 is harder than all of the core modules, but as long as you understand basic trig M1 is really easy. Do past papers and try to understand why you are doing something instead of just trying to find the answer. I was finding M1 really hard like you but after going through 2 past papers on exam solutions website with the walkthrough videos it started to make a lot more sense
Reply 2
Original post by JW22
Personally I think the concepts and understanding you need for M1 is harder than all of the core modules, but as long as you understand basic trig M1 is really easy. Do past papers and try to understand why you are doing something instead of just trying to find the answer. I was finding M1 really hard like you but after going through 2 past papers on exam solutions website with the walkthrough videos it started to make a lot more sense

Thank you very much kind sir

Quick Reply

Latest