The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
YES! WOAH I'M ON A HIGH FROM THAT SONG. No idea why that's in caps locks :confused::tongue:

Oooh awesome!

That guitar on the live version in show of strength was fantastic! Ooh thanks I'll listen to this one now :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

EVEN BETTER :tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgoD5cQGz5o#t=0.831131452
No worries - I'm starting (just about) to get used to it :rofl: (ahhh he just tricks people - he can't just turn up whenever it suits him! :angry:)

Ooooohhhhhhhh deaaaaaaar...

(Hhahahahaha guess what I nearly said to you? :toofunny:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha phew! Tbh he doesnt make many guest appearances these days :lol: (haha true true :tongue:)

(Hmm not sure, that im a total 'basket case'?) :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha phew! Tbh he doesnt make many guest appearances these days :lol: (haha true true :tongue:)

(Hmm not sure, that im a total 'basket case'?) :tongue:

Hahaha that's true - he was very eager to cause havock in the earlier days :tongue:

(Haha nope :tongue:)
This is what I nearly said to you:
"Now now, calm down young Matrix" :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only just noticed yesterday that they're actually standing with their backs to the camera on the Heaven Up Here cover :rofl: I genuinely always thought they were facing the camera :tongue:

That version of ALL MY COLOURS is AMAZING!

Oooh I'm only about 20 seconds in this one and so far...the drums are :awesome:
Oooh he started singing! :excited: KSKC I can't handle it!!!!
Hahaha that's true - he was very eager to cause havock in the earlier days :tongue:

(Haha nope :tongue:)
This is what I nearly said to you:
"Now now, calm down young Matrix" :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha all the lools on everyones faces and the *gasp!* s :lol: i thibk ill always remember him as either 'License to :naughty: ' or 'Dr :naughty: ' :lol:

Haha phew :tongue:

Lol no way!! I am the elder over here :rofl:
Haha all the lools on everyones faces and the *gasp!* s :lol: i thibk ill always remember him as either 'License to :naughty: ' or 'Dr :naughty: ' :lol:

Haha phew :tongue:

Lol no way!! I am the elder over here :rofl:

Hahahaha I mentally laughed there! :rofl:

Haha I know! That made me laugh when I realised what I was about to say! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
I only just noticed yesterday that they're actually standing with their backs to the camera on the Heaven Up Here cover :rofl: I genuinely always thought they were facing the camera :tongue:

Haha :lol: tbh i always thought 'i wonder if they are really looking out to sea or just posing' :rofl:
Original post by SassKing13

Woahh, me too! REVELATION! :eek:

Spoiler

Hahahaha I mentally laughed there! :rofl:

Haha I know! That made me laugh when I realised what I was about to say! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:naughty: is basically Bond proof :lol:

Hahahaha awww :tongue: making me look like the young padawan now :lol:

P.S actually listened to the whole of 'Rio' today..... I used to just listen to a few of the songs :lol: tbh i am fully pledged to their original album :tongue:
:naughty: is basically Bond proof :lol:

Hahahaha awww :tongue: making me look like the young padawan now :lol:

P.S actually listened to the whole of 'Rio' today..... I used to just listen to a few of the songs :lol: tbh i am fully pledged to their original album :tongue:
Hahaha OK :tongue:

Yup :rofl: It's like when I say Little Amellia when in fact she is older than me :lol:

Btw, that's a lot of :lol:s from you :rofl:

Ooooh hahaha yes you are a real fan of Duran. I'm sure Simon would be glad to hear this - the only problem is he'd try to take Naughty again :tongue:
Hahaha OK :tongue:

Yup :rofl: It's like when I say Little Amellia when in fact she is older than me :lol:

Btw, that's a lot of :lol:s from you :rofl:

Ooooh hahaha yes you are a real fan of Duran. I'm sure Simon would be glad to hear this - the only problem is he'd try to take Naughty again :tongue:

Haha aww ikr, but you act far more mature than she does! (There probably isnt even a years differnece in age)

Haha yeah it was actually come to think of it :lol:

Kind of :tongue: i like to think im not overly obsessive, they are my favourites, but i like other stuff too :tongue:
Haha he would! And ikr.... sneaky....
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:blow:

:blow: :h:
Just watched episode 5 of Bakuon!!, and thought of this thread.

:tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong: :tong:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Free avatar:

No hidden fees or anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha aww ikr, but you act far more mature than she does! (There probably isnt even a years differnece in age)

Haha yeah it was actually come to think of it :lol:

Kind of :tongue: i like to think im not overly obsessive, they are my favourites, but i like other stuff too :tongue:
Haha he would! And ikr.... sneaky....

Really? Wow! That really did come as a shock :tongue:
She's July isn't she? Oh so only about 6 months?:eek:

Hahaha I see

Yup :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
*goes back on youtube*

(revising ofc, follow my example people)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest