The Student Room Group

Edexcel Mathematics. (C34) vs (C3 & C4)?

Which is considered to be more difficult? Also has C3 & C4 been removed from the IAL timetable. I checked for 2014 past papers for IAL and found both C34 and (C3 & C4 ) IAL past papers. I checked for 2015 but there were only C34 IAL papers. Have the C3 & C4 papers been removed?
Original post by Paranoid_Glitch
Which is considered to be more difficult? Also has C3 & C4 been removed from the IAL timetable. I checked for 2014 past papers for IAL and found both C34 and (C3 & C4 ) IAL past papers. I checked for 2015 but there were only C34 IAL papers. Have the C3 & C4 papers been removed?

I'm not sure, but I think @Zacken would know - he is very knowledgable about Maths in general and international exams. :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Paranoid_Glitch

Neither is more difficult than the other... however, having said that - people tend to think that the international versions can sometimes be a smidge harder, but bleh, it's all negligible.

There was never C3&4 available for the IAL timetable, it was only available in 2014 because that was when IAL was first introduced (as the successor of the (R) - (Regional) papers) and hence they had to offer C3/4 in that year due to candidates who were finishing their C3/4 syllabus/exams in the R papers; after that phasing out of the R papers was done, there is now only C34 for IAL.
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
I'm not sure, but I think @Zacken would know - he is very knowledgable about Maths in general and international exams. :h:

Thank you for the tag. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest