:colondollar:
[Pretty art-based]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
You'll get hired by McDonalds no problem
Reply 2
Original post by C-rated
You'll get hired by McDonalds no problem

Ouch, I'm guessing your opinion on those isn't very positive.
You're basically studying one A level....
Usually it's advised to take 2 facilitating subjects if you're definitely aiming for university, but there are no set rules. I would say all choices are good ones if you feel you can achieve high and most importantly enjoy them - that's the point of studying right?! Anyway, I think these are good choices, especially as you have eng lit which is very respected :h:
Reply 5
Original post by tiquismiquis
Usually it's advised to take 2 facilitating subjects if you're definitely aiming for university, but there are no set rules. I would say all choices are good ones if you feel you can achieve high and most importantly enjoy them - that's the point of studying right?! Anyway, I think these are good choices, especially as you have eng lit which is very respected :h:

Thank you for that brief insight. I'm hoping to study at an art university in Canada after my AS/A2 courses and I'm happy with the subjects I've chosen to study at Sixth Form. I understand University's are looking for traditional subjects like English, maths and science but I'm paving my way to an education centered around art.
Reply 6
Original post by Lemauricien
You're basically studying one A level....

Three, actually.
Original post by Kwnous
Three, actually.

Have fun with JSA bruh
Reply 8
Original post by Lemauricien
Have fun with JSA bruh

I'll be attending a university of my choice.
Original post by Kwnous
Opinions on my chosen A-level choices:

- Art & Design
- Photography
-English Literature
:colondollar:
[Pretty art-based]

heyy i think you could do loads with that! sorry abt the rude ppl in the thread lol. personal opinion is that you could incorporate photography into art and design so it may be worth doing something more broad to keep your options open even if you feel sure about art now. hope this helps xx
Well if you are wanting to go into arts-related higher education and work then that should be fine. If you are looking to do something more academic at uni then maybe two facilitating subjects and one art based one might be better. It all just depends on what you want to do

Quick Reply

Latest