The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Gee I wonder why Longshot was banned. If only there was some sort of clue!
Original post by ozzyoscy
Gee I wonder why Longshot was banned. If only there was some sort of clue!

This is coming from a bully that should've been banned a very long time ago.

I probably got banned for bumping an old thread or something.
Original post by AR_95
x

Thoughts on what has just transpired between Longshot and Neverdie

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm pretty sure you think everyone who ever talks to you is a bully. You're ****ed up is all.

Cheap emotional manipulation.

"I can't correct my own abusive crappy personality so I'm gonna tell the victim he's mentally unstable."

Yeah, nice try. Go find someone else to attack to make yourself feel better.

Actually the only 2 people that talk to me that seem like bullies are you and neverdie which I'm starting to think are the same person.
If you wanna continue this debate, PM me. Don't wanna keep clogging a wrestling thread with my anti bullying agenda.
Original post by Longshot6000
Cheap emotional manipulation.

Oh dear, here we go. Get your banned virgin ass outta here already.
Oh dear, here we go. Get your banned virgin ass outta here already.

Oh my dear little jackass, you think virgin is an insult?

Some people have trouble getting laid, that's fine, some people find it easy to get laid, that's fine, some people don't even wanna get laid, that's fine. It's all fine.

But how much of an insecure pile of sh*t, piss and cancer do you have to be to use that against someone.
Reply 4847
Jericho confirms the end of his current WWE run after the defeat to Dean Ambrose.

A real shame.

Need WWE to have a really good feud lined up for Dean. Personally, I wouldn't mind him aligning with Shane O'Mac as a proxy vs Triple H (w/Stephanie) throughout summer in a bid for control of WWE.
Oh my dear little jackass, you think virgin is an insult?

Some people have trouble getting laid, that's fine, some people find it easy to get laid, that's fine, some people don't even wanna get laid, that's fine. It's all fine.

But how much of an insecure pile of sh*t, piss and cancer do you have to be to use that against someone.

I'm sure this reply is witty, friendly and not self-deprecating at all.
Original post by Mackay
Jericho confirms the end of his current WWE run after the defeat to Dean Ambrose.

A real shame.

Need WWE to have a really good feud lined up for Dean. Personally, I wouldn't mind him aligning with Shane O'Mac as a proxy vs Triple H (w/Stephanie) throughout summer in a bid for control of WWE.

Why on earth would they have him leave on a tantrum. He's a legend, I wish they'd give him a proper send off.

Original post by rEaR vIeW
Thoughts on what has just transpired between Longshot and Neverdie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't read after the first 2 or 3 posts. Both have too much time on their hands though.
Original post by AR_95
Didn't read after the first 2 or 3 posts. Both have too much time on their hands though.

You have over 10,000 posts on a forum, to be fair.
I'm sure this reply is witty, friendly and not self-deprecating at all.

Self deprecating? What an idiot.
Reply 4852
Original post by AR_95
Why on earth would they have him leave on a tantrum. He's a legend, I wish they'd give him a proper send off.

Really does seem a shame to let his current run peter out with a whimper. Plenty of babyfaces fresh on the roster - Zayn, Crews, even Kalisto, Ziggler et al - could get over working alongside Jericho.
Self deprecating? What an idiot.

I like that, after long-winded psychoanalysis replies, your only response to this is "idiot" because you don't understand the big word I used.
You have over 10,000 posts on a forum, to be fair.

And you have 9143 posts on a forum, what's your point?
Someone with over 10,000 posts on a forum, 3,333 a year, is in no position to say someone has too much time on their hands. 'Cause then they can just point to that, y'know?

If you say so :dontknow:
Reply 4856
Enzo definitely not appearing on RAW tonight.

Meanwhile, Cody Rhodes has been tweeting/using social media as Cody again, rather than the Stardust gimmick. Hopefully that's a sign he's soon dropping the face paint shtick.
I wonder where Shelton Benjamin ever went. Just saw his 5 star match with Shawn Michaels which is 11 years old today where Shawn reversed Sheltons springboard attack with his finisher.
Reply 4858
So, Jericho's not leaving then.
Reply 4859
I really enjoyed Payback, but I felt RAW was a step back in truth.

I'm really excited by the Intercontinental Championship angle. Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens, despite deserving their own headline programme, deserve to be in the hunt for gold. Having superstars like those two - and Cesaro - challenging for secondary championships automatically validates the likes of the IC and US strap.

Cesaro and Owens' match was impeccable, and the four athletes will work well together. The Miz is the ideal heel for the role - because the fans don't buy him being as good in the ring as the other three, who are all phenomenal. Hence, we'll see the Miz scheme with Maryse by his side - and the dynamic of the quartet will be great going forward.

I really enjoyed Big Cass getting the win in the eight man tag-team match, too, but aside from that, there were missteps galore. I don't know why we're seeing R-Truth and Goldust wrestle on RAW. It's a waste of time, and Fandango/Tyler Breeze's inclusion did nothing to improve that match or angle.

I am pleased Jericho is still around, but I don't feel he and Dean Ambrose have anywhere else to go. Dean needed the victory - and he got it. Let that be the end of it, and allow Jericho to move on to feud with somebody who is need of a lift up.

Aside from that, Rusev getting the No. 1 contender's spot for the US title was refreshing because he's in need of a push. Him winning the gold from Kalisto and feuding with a returning John Cena will be great - but where does this leave Ryback? He's off WWE programming for the forseeable, according to reports, after a contractual dispute.

The Stephanie and Shane McMahon angle is obviously going to run and run - and I've made my views clear. I want to see both of them have a proxy (Triple H and a babyface in need of getting over, hopefully) in a match at SummerSlam for control of the company.

Roman Reigns continues to display tweener tactics, and the Usos' ambush of AJ Styles post-match seemed to nod towards a potential heel turn for the entire trio. That will be some statement from WWE, if it happens. I never imagined the twins as heels.

Quick Reply

Latest