Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by IAmNero
"Let's treat everyone equally"- You on this thread

"Check your white privilege"- You on another thread

Are you sure you are for equality?

How exactly do those things contradict each other? :holmes:
Original post by Wired_1800
Who should be on top? Should Black people be at the top of the Human Order?

That isn't for me to decide. Some people are superior than others in terms of strength, intelligence, aesthetics and industriousness. These are the people who rise to the top. Ain't nothing anyone can do to change this. You want equality? It only exists in the communist utopia - where everyone is equally poor and miserable.
Original post by Foo.mp3

They were good boys, they dindu nuffin!
You cant have diversity with Muslims. They all believe that Sharia Law should apply in a Muslim country which is incompatible with diversity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Multiculturalism
Nice. Who are they?

They have all enriched western culture by joining together to introduce a young girl to Somali cultural courting practices. Their families further enriched western society by displaying banners that proclaimed their trial to be racist and unjust

A fine example of multiculturalism.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
That isn't for me to decide. Some people are superior than others in terms of strength, intelligence, aesthetics and industriousness. These are the people who rise to the top. Ain't nothing anyone can do to change this. You want equality? It only exists in the communist utopia - where everyone is equally poor and miserable.

To me, I think it is point towards a level playing field.

You mentioned that those with ability rise to the top and I think that is how it should be, a meritocratic system. Unfortunately, it is not like that some rich or well-connected folks game the system and their offspring or relations rise to the top without those abilities.

Perfect equality may not be possible, but true equality can exist, where everyone has a level playing field regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or creed.

It does not have to be in a communist utopia. You see it in Scandinavian countries, where things appear to be moving smoothly without many visible societal ills. All you need to do is to level the playing field and not give certain groups an inherent or outright advantage because of their race, gender or beliefs.
Reply 26
I didn't say "check your white privilege", I said white people have an advantage over minorities.

So you aren't for equality then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by IAmNero
So you aren't for equality then

Posted from TSR Mobile

How is saying there isn't equality synonymous to not being for equality??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by RobML
How is saying there isn't equality synonymous to not being for equality??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not saying that. But they constantly try to put whites down despite claiming they are "for equality".
Original post by IAmNero
I'm not saying that. But they constantly try to put whites down despite claiming they are "for equality".

Not despite, but because

Its not racist to say that white people have huge advantages
Not despite, but because

Its not racist to say that white people have huge advantages
it's racist to categorise people mainly on the basis of their race and it's racist to always play the race card

it's racist trying to gain special treatment on the basis of perceived "injustices"

it's racist to drone on about "white people" "black people" "brown people" "polka dotted people"

there is more to life beyond race, and races are in any case, mostly fuzzy, artificial constructions

and as to "multiculturalism", our States are secular representative democracies, where our traditional freedoms are enshrined and protected to the furthest extent possible

and there is no place for different "cultures"
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by mariachi
it's racist to categorise people mainly on the basis of their race and it's racist to always play the race card

it's racist trying to gain special treatment on the basis of perceived "injustices"

it's racist to drone on about "white people" "black people" "brown people" "polka dotted people"

there is more to life beyond race, and races are in any case, mostly fuzzy, artificial constructions

and as to "multiculturalism", our States are secular representative democracies, where our traditional freedoms are enshrined and protected to the furthest extent possible

and there is no place for different "cultures"

nonsense lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
deep arguments : interesting post

thanks
OP, did you go to school in Sweden?

Some people are throwing around here these "racist" "fascist" "Islamophobe" etc slurs without ever bothering about their precise definition , and as if those were trump cards which - once played against someone - leave no room for further debate

what is amazing is that these people think that throwing around these accusations will automatically gain them solidarity from the "progressives," the "left", the "open-minded" etc etc

luckily, this is not always true : not all "progressives" are so stupid
Original post by SwedenYes
Just look at Sweden for an example of a multicultural utopia

Not that we aren't forced to partake in religious ceremony.

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Not that we aren't forced to partake in religious ceremony.

That's the wrong sort of praying, you Islamophobe!
Original post by SwedenYes
That's the wrong sort of praying, you Islamophobe!

All religion can do one. Especially right wing nationalistic Christians.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
All religion can do one. Especially right wing nationalistic Christians.

So americans? lol
So americans? lol

Nah, the supposedly secular state schools that cram Church of England *******s down schools childrens' throats and used to shout at us for not preying in assemblies. They can **** off as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending