The Student Room Group

13 days until first as exam

Im still memorizing all the content for my subects and havent started past papers yet im soo stressed :frown: my aim is to memorize everything by tomorrow and then smash out past papers. If i did a past paper right now i would probably get a d, is it possible to move up to a b within the next thirteen days for my subjects (maths,economics,english literature and sociology?)
Reply 1
Original post by cathartic
is it possible to move up to a b within the next thirteen days for my subjects (maths,economics,english literature and sociology?)

Well, it's going to have to be. :dumbells:
Reply 2
Original post by Anon_98

Hey Anon, I'm here again!!!
Reply 3
Original post by _Xenon_
Hey Anon, I'm here again!!!

Heya! How did it go/Did you manage to get stuff done? :h:
Reply 4
Original post by Anon_98
Heya! How did it go/Did you manage to get stuff done? :h:

I made chemistry flashcards for C1 need to make some more cards tomorrow! I have to make 120 :biggrin:

I also did a bit of Maths!
Reply 5
Original post by _Xenon_
I made chemistry flashcards for C1 need to make some more cards tomorrow! I have to make 120 :biggrin:

I also did a bit of Maths!

Yay, that is so great!! :woo: Well done + keep up the fab work! :biggrin:

Sounds like you were pretty productive then. :five:
Reply 6
Original post by Anon_98

Are you calling me dumb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Anon_98
Yay, that is so great!! :woo: Well done + keep up the fab work! :biggrin:

Sounds like you were pretty productive then. :five:

A bit yes but gotta do loads of maths if I want to go from a C to an A. I'm scared to do a past paper in case I get a C again, I'm working hard then going to see if I got a B yet
Reply 8
Are you calling me dumb

I don't know whether I should laugh at that comment. :biggrin:

Of course I'm not calling you dumb. XD I was just trying to say that since you only have 13 days left, it's going to have to be possible bc there is no other alternative and therefore you are capable of achieving it in that time. I.E. I was attempting to provide support/motivation/something/whatnot/idek tbh. :s-smilie:

Original post by _Xenon_
A bit yes but gotta do loads of maths if I want to go from a C to an A. I'm scared to do a past paper in case I get a C again, I'm working hard then going to see if I got a B yet

Don't be scared to complete past papers bc you're worried of achieving a low grade. If you make mistakes then you learn from them and you'll know where your weaknesses lie which you can sort out before you complete another one.

Glad to hear you're working hard though! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Anon_98
I don't know whether I should laugh at that comment. :biggrin:

Of course I'm not calling you dumb. XD I was just trying to say that since you only have 13 days left, it's going to have to be possible bc there is no other alternative and therefore you are capable of achieving it in that time. I.E. I was attempting to provide support/motivation/something/whatnot/idek tbh. :s-smilie:

Don't be scared to complete past papers bc you're worried of achieving a low grade. If you make mistakes then you learn from them and you'll know where your weaknesses lie which you can sort out before you complete another one.

Glad to hear you're working hard though! :smile:

Oh no school damn!
Reply 10
Are you calling me dumb

Are you serious? She was encouraging you ffs.

Quick Reply

Latest