The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NiamhM1801
I feel like I made a huge mistake with having today off, as I could have used it really well as a 'final push' sort of thing

But I guess Captain America: Civil War was worth it :biggrin:

I watched that on Friday. It was a bit rubbish if I'm honest. If they made it more like the comics it would have been amazing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I watched that on Friday. It was a bit rubbish if I'm honest. If they made it more like the comics it would have been amazing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not even a huge fan of Marvel films but I really enjoyed this one - each to their own I guess
What board so you do for French ? 28/40 should be an A or very high B.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do WJEC and according to my teacher, that is a very high B. The thing I want to achieve an A* and listening is holding me down
Original post by sahra30013
I do WJEC and according to my teacher, that is a very high B. The thing I want to achieve an A* and listening is holding me down

Ah. I see. Good luck. I'm sure your coursework would cover that depending on what grade you got. I'm aiming for an A as my coursework is an high A and French isn't my strongest subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NiamhM1801
I'm not even a huge fan of Marvel films but I really enjoyed this one - each to their own I guess

It was very good when compared to their other movies. However, it didn't live up to the comics. Unless this one is just a teaser and they're going to go full blast in the next one coming.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah. I see. Good luck. I'm sure your coursework would cover that depending on what grade you got. I'm aiming for an A as my coursework is an high A and French isn't my strongest subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Good luck to you too! My coursework is overall an A* so hopefully, this would help me. French is okay for me, I'm just suck at listening
Just did 3 French reading papers and only made 3 or 4 mistakes per paper. 👌👌e

Well done :smile:

Original post by nisha.sri
UPDATE 02/05/16
Time is running soooo fast IT'S UNREAL ,it's already the 2nd of May and people are already having exams tomorrow!! :eek:
14 DAYS REMAINING !!

1. C1 Made Q&A - 39
2. OMAM - Essay question done
3. Poetry analysis
4. P1 - Review Waves ( 5.1 - 5.7)
5. VFTB - All of the Themes
6. Essay question done ( English Language)
7. B1 - Review 20 Q&A

Well done with this - and yeah it's getting closer and closer :smile:

Update 2/05/2016
Woah, I can't believe it! Exams are coming and there is 13 days left! Some are actually starting tomorrow!
Today:
RE- revised medical ethics and did a past paper. I'm so ready so this exam now!
Maths- past paper need to get it marked
French listening: 28/40 B. I'm so disappointed. After revising all the vocab too
French reading : 33/40- A, so close to an A*
Reviewed B3 C3 P3 and did a past paper- A* 63/75
Watched English videos and did a chapter analysis for Anita and Me and did a past paper question on articles

Well done you've done lots of revision again :biggrin:
UPDATE FOR 2/5/16

Revised case studies

History on intolerance and farming

AIC revision

ICT past paper

Over 100 German cards made

30 German cards studied

Well done. Time is going fast but I feel that we've spent it well and we'll continue to spend it well until our exams finish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. Yeh that's true :smile: Hopefully we'll all do extremely well :smile:
Good luck to anyone starting their exams today :smile:
You're right! It's so scary! Well done today! I see you have used may bank holiday well! Keep up the work!:smile:

Thank you and haha yep :biggrin:
Update 2/05/2016
Woah, I can't believe it! Exams are coming and there is 13 days left! Some are actually starting tomorrow!
Today:
RE- revised medical ethics and did a past paper. I'm so ready so this exam now!
Maths- past paper need to get it marked
French listening: 28/40 B. I'm so disappointed. After revising all the vocab too
French reading : 33/40- A, so close to an A*
Reviewed B3 C3 P3 and did a past paper- A* 63/75
Watched English videos and did a chapter analysis for Anita and Me and did a past paper question on articles

WELL DONE! You've done soo well
Original post by brainzistheword
update for 2/5/16

revised case studies

history on intolerance and farming

aic revision

ict past paper

over 100 german cards made

30 german cards studied

well done
WELL DONE! You've done soo well

Thank you! You have too!:smile:

UPDATE FOR 2/5/16

Revised case studies

History on intolerance and farming

AIC revision

ICT past paper

Over 100 German cards made

30 German cards studied

Well done, you have done a lot! Keep up the good work!:smile:

Well done :smile:

Well done with this - and yeah it's getting closer and closer :smile:

Well done you've done lots of revision again :biggrin:

Thank you!:smile:
First two exams are over :smile: ! Can't talk how it went and what was on it though...
Original post by Mac117
First two exams are over :smile: ! Can't talk how it went and what was on it though...

Well done !!! How was it ?
Well done !!! How was it ?

I can't talk specifically about each paper, but I can't complain overall :smile:
Original post by Mac117
I can't talk specifically about each paper, but I can't complain overall :smile:

Why not ? Was it hard ?
Why not ? Was it hard ?

My exam coordinator strictly told us that sharing the information about the exam online can cause one to get disqualified. Overall I am pleased with English and Geography, definitely the level I expected :smile:
Original post by Mac117
My exam coordinator strictly told us that sharing the information about the exam online can cause one to get disqualified. Overall I am pleased with English and Geography, definitely the level I expected :smile:

Oh wow how weird :biggrin: Hopefully you don't get disqualified but that's great :wink: Hope you get the grade you want :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending