The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Computer Games Development 2016/17

Hey Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone else is taking Computer Games Development this September. Feel like im the only one :')
Multimedia Computing, if its anything like the games course i did at another uni, we'll be in mostly the same groups for first year :smile:
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by AndyAllanJones
Hey Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone else is taking Computer Games Development this September. Feel like im the only one :':wink:

I'm with you. Deciding between Falmouth or Plymouth. What about you?
I have an unconditional at Liverpool John Moores so im going there.
Hey Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone else is taking Computer Games Development this September. Feel like im the only one :':wink:

Im doing computer science so I'll be in some of your classes :smile:
Original post by Emerson1997
Im doing computer science so I'll be in some of your classes :smile:

cool, glad I found someone who will be in a few of my classes :smile:
Reply 6
I'm doing Computer Studies (might swap to computer science) but I believe that all the computer courses are somewhat similar in their first year.
Reply 7
Hopefully starting this year for any others that are ur not on ur bill haha
(edited 7 years ago)
I also got an unconditional for LJMU, I will be studing Computer Science :smile:
I have an unconditional at Liverpool John Moores so im going there.
Maybe you guys can help me?
I'm considering going through clearing for this, because the subject really interests me to the point that it doesn't seem like work. The problem is that I don't really know the prospects for employment at the other end and am scared of going into a 'dead end' degree as my college careers advisor says. Are the prospects good for people with this degree? I heard that a lot of game publishers were moving away from the uk due to brexit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending