Show off Your Signature! :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
The exact same thing with me! :biggrin:
My mum is like, 'Do your work!'
My dad is like, 'Can I hear the joke'
My sister is like, 'Nobody f****** cares

Yep Hahahaha :rofl: hit it in one!!
I've never been able to see sigs. Not sure why - unless I'm looking in the wrong place or wot
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
I've never been able to see sigs. Not sure why - unless I'm looking in the wrong place or wot

Ya probably are! :biggrin:
Reply 63
Original post by homeland.lsw
Mine :teehee:

Racecar backwards is racecar ^_^

:cry2:
Deeper than that trench in Mariana

On a sidenote to this

Spoiler

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Ya probably are! :biggrin:

Can you tell me where to look then or nah? Lol.
I don't have one :frown:
Mine's just showing off my winnings from the latest TSR awards :biggrin: Click the link to 3rd funniest thread of the year, it may have came 3rd but mine was the only one that was single-handedly made funny via my own OP :u:

Can you tell me where to look then or nah? Lol.

I don't think they work on the mobile version of TSR, do you use it on your phone? Alternatively you might have them disabled in your settings. Otherwise they'll just show up automatically.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't think they work on the mobile version of TSR, do you use it on your phone? Alternatively you might have them disabled in your settings. Otherwise they'll just show up automatically.

Nah, I've tried it on laptop first. And I checked the settings to make sure it's enabled but still nothing. Where exactly are these sigs - got a feeling I'm looking in the wrong place lol
Nah, I've tried it on laptop first. And I checked the settings to make sure it's enabled but still nothing. Where exactly are these sigs - got a feeling I'm looking in the wrong place lol

Start with clicking your name at the top and clicking Customise my TSR > Edit my account options. Then scroll down to the third segment, Thread Display Options, and make sure that the Show signatures box is ticked. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the Save changes button and signatures should show up :smile:
Start with clicking your name at the top and clicking Customise my TSR > Edit my account options. Then scroll down to the third segment, Thread Display Options, and make sure that the Show signatures box is ticked. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the Save changes button and signatures should show up :smile:

Ah, ****. That's exactly what I did before but nothing changed. There's a whole part of TSR that is completely invisible to me it seems - they must have something against me lol. But thanks for the help anyway, its probs just not meant to be

Oh, just to make sure. Do I have a sig?
Ah, ****. That's exactly what I did before but nothing changed. There's a whole part of TSR that is completely invisible to me it seems - they must have something against me lol. But thanks for the help anyway, its probs just not meant to be

Oh, just to make sure. Do I have a sig?

Try it one more time, maybe forgot to hit the Save button? I've done that one :lol:

Nah you've not got a sig mate.
Try it one more time, maybe forgot to hit the Save button? I've done that one :lol:

Nah you've not got a sig mate.

Did it again just to make sure and it's definitely on. It just doesn't work. Oh well, not too bothered since I couldn't see it in the first place anyway lol

Thanks for the help again though!
Did it again just to make sure and it's definitely on. It just doesn't work. Oh well, not too bothered since I couldn't see it in the first place anyway lol

Thanks for the help again though!

Naw well, most people's signatures are just useless randomness that takes up space anyhow :lol: Mine's superb though, of course :smile: For your viewing pleasure:
Naw well, most people's signatures are just useless randomness that takes up space anyhow :lol: Mine's superb though, of course :smile: For your viewing pleasure:

Quite. I don't know how I would have gone through the rest of my time here at TSR without seeing your sig... Oh wait, I hadn't until just now... However have I managed this far.
A link to TSR's Anime Society (duplicated here, because why not? :blow:), my 'currently watching' anime list, courtesy of Anime-Planet (which may not be showing for most people, due to the site being DDoS attacked constantly), and my blog header. All below this post. :p:
Original post by mobbsy91
Quite. I don't know how I would have gone through the rest of my time here at TSR without seeing your sig... Oh wait, I hadn't until just now... However have I managed this far.

Good thing you came across this thread then, isn't it :biggrin:
Good thing you came across this thread then, isn't it :biggrin:

Quite. My life has been completed.

I will be voting your signature for best signature in TSRCA 2016 :yep:
I thought you meant real signature as on passport :teehee: I don't have any on here, don't know how to put them nor I even need them :teehee:

That makes it a little better then lol. On a side note, your 2nd link has a **** load of reps. I can see why you'd like to show that of, fair play lol

Quick Reply

Latest