The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

is anybody going to bangor uni in 2016 ??

is anybody on here going to bangor in September ??
I am to do biomedical but don't know anybody there ! xx
I'll hopefully be there! Have a conditional offer for Marine Biology and Zoology and applied to live in Alaw :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Ahhh that's great congratulations !!
So nervous now !!
X
Reply 3
@somemightsay888

Fresh Meat
Reply 4
??!!
Original post by Jennarachel
Ahhh that's great congratulations !!
So nervous now !!
X

It's so exciting!!
Reply 6
What rooms have you picked again Chloe X
Reply 7

Whereabouts are you? Im alaw bottom floor :smile:

301 I think!
Reply 9
Original post by Luked30
Whereabouts are you? Im alaw bottom floor :smile:

I'm not sure what room to pick yet help me !!! X
Reply 10
Posted from TSR Mobile
Its really all about what you want! I would recommend Ffriddoedd Village of course as it seems more fresher friendly, st marys seems like further years.
The newest buildings are Alaw, Peris and Enlli in Ffriddoedd Village which are a 2009 build, and are all opposite the gym.

So it depends if you'd rather be close to a gym or close to the bar and shop! Take a look at this view and decide for yourself:

https://halls.bangor.ac.uk/pages/Images/cards/maps/ffriddoed_map_bi.png

When it comes to floors they all have their positives and negatives, me personally I'd like a ground room at the expense of people seeing me and noise.
What put me off a higher floor is the fire drills you might get at 6am and having to run down 4 flights of stairs ahah. Do tell me what you choose! :smile:
Hey, I'm going to Bangor university this September to study psychology 😊 And I'm living in Alaw building, 3rd floor, I'm room 315 but still trying to find other people! Only found 2 other flatmates so far 😔
Reply 12
Heyy I'm unsure what room to pick I'm in the same situation xx
Original post by 12pconlon
Hey, I'm going to Bangor university this September to study psychology 😊 And I'm living in Alaw building, 3rd floor, I'm room 315 but still trying to find other people! Only found 2 other flatmates so far 😔

Do you want to bein the group chat? Let me know your details and I can add you :smile:
Reply 14
Add me Chloe X X
Original post by Chloechat97
Do you want to bein the group chat? Let me know your details and I can add you :smile:

Hey Chloe, is this the facebook group chat? Because I'm already in it 😂
Is anyone here in Adda on ffriddoedd? So hard to find people haha! So nervous about starting as I don't know anyone there!

Quick Reply

Latest