The Student Room Group

Lovely anti-Trump protesters

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
He knows how the system works, after all, he has been paying of politicians for years. Also, Presidents surround themselves with a team of advisors.

Clinton has experience yes, but experience at doing a bad job.

yeah thats fair enough, i just feel he's full of ****.
Original post by chantalc

Why exactly?
Why exactly?

racist, misogynistic, wants to ban Muslims from the US and build a bloody wall using Mexico's money?
Reply 23

And Hilary 'war hawk' Clinton isn't?
Original post by joecphillips
And Hilary 'war hawk' Clinton isn't?

I was purely talking about Trump, not comparing them to the other candidates 🙃🙃🙃
Reply 25
racist, misogynistic, wants to ban Muslims from the US and build a bloody wall using Mexico's money?

Can you provide evidence of the first 2
Did Isis or did they not say they would send in terrorists with refugees? Have Muslims not been committed extreme sex crimes across Europe?
Do 80% of females crossing the border illegally get raped?

Feminists complain about rape culture and want to import one so they support Hilary.
Original post by Multiculturalism
Well, of course its a little bit more complex than that, but yeah, this is the result of inflammatory speech and Hitler-like rhetoric

Could you please give an example of Hiter-like rhetoric from Trump? :smile:
Feminists complain about rape culture and want to import one so they support Hilary.

Fun fact: Hillary as a lawyer defended a child rapist knowing he was guilty and later laughed about it.
Reply 28
I was purely talking about Trump, not comparing them to the other candidates 🙃🙃🙃

What is the point of that? It isn't like there are any other candidates who have a chance to succeed so you should be comparing the candidates.
Reply 29
Original post by CarlTheCuck
Fun fact: Hillary as a lawyer defended a child rapist knowing he was guilty and later laughed about it.

You just got back from picking up your girlfriends kids?

You have fallen for the lies.

How exactly is he racist? I would like to know which race he is against exactly.

Why is building a wall so bad? Lots of places in the world have walls and fences etc.
Reply 31

How exactly is he racist? I would like to know which race he is against exactly.

Why is building a wall so bad? Lots of places in the world have walls and fences etc.

Borders are racist
You just got back from picking up your girlfriends kids?

No, they are staying at my wife's boyfriend today
Reply 33

So you have a night to clean everything up for when she gets back.

Did Isis or did they not say they would send in terrorists with refugees? Have Muslims not been committed extreme sex crimes across Europe?
Do 80% of females crossing the border illegally get raped?

come at me with some sources to back that up.

What is the point of that? It isn't like there are any other candidates who have a chance to succeed so you should be comparing the candidates.

well that wasn't the point of my post but okay, i shouldn't be doing anything thanks.

Muslims lolololol? he thinks every Muslim is part of ISIS smh.
Reply 35

I bet she told you she had a black granddaddy too, which is why the kids came out dark.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ohgeez
I bet she told she told she had a black granddaddy too, which is why the kids came out dark.

No, she said sometimes kids come out black randomly, I nodded in agreement.
come at me with some sources to back that up.

well that wasn't the point of my post but okay, i shouldn't be doing anything thanks.

Muslims lolololol? he thinks every Muslim is part of ISIS smh.

What race are Muslims exactly?
What race are Muslims exactly?

if you're just going to pick at every single word i say, I'm done. If you want to be specific, he's Islamophobic.
if you're just going to pick at every single word i say, I'm done. If you want to be specific, he's Islamophobic.

So he is such a terrible guy just because he doesn't want Muslims to move to the US for a while? You seem to find it easy to hate people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending