The Student Room Group

Friends and guys

So my friend was in a relationship at the time and her guy at the time has this guy and she said she would set me up with him, turns out she dumped her guy and ran off with him .. Why aren't I enough why can't I be pretty and thin and good enough like my best friend, I have no one 😔
Original post by Courts_Rara
So my friend was in a relationship at the time and her guy at the time has this guy and she said she would set me up with him, turns out she dumped her guy and ran off with him .. Why aren't I enough why can't I be pretty and thin and good enough like my best friend, I have no one 😔

Dont be so hard on yourself, youll find someone soon!!

My girl has a mr bean face

Posted from TSR Mobile
As above, you'll find someone soon enough!
I did find someone I weren't enough so he dumped me I text in February ever since we've had arguments and stuff...
Awrh aha
I did find someone I weren't enough so he dumped me I text in February ever since we've had arguments and stuff...
Awrh aha

He dumped you because you weren't enough? Sorry to hear, don't give up!
Focus on yourself and the ones you love instead of those who hurt you, advice someone gave me when I was in a similar situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awrh aha

There's plenty of fish in the sea. As they say!
Original post by Binary Freak
There's plenty of fish in the sea. As they say!

Awrh yeah I guess aha
Original post by GothicShield
He dumped you because you weren't enough? Sorry to hear, don't give up!
Focus on yourself and the ones you love instead of those who hurt you, advice someone gave me when I was in a similar situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah he was like my mom hates you so does my step dad, step mom and dad and I lost feelings for you a few weeks ago and stuff, great advice thank you! X
Awrh yeah I guess aha

Just keep yourself open and searching. Try and avoid arguing too if you can! It's nasty!
Yeah he was like my mom hates you so does my step dad, step mom and dad and I lost feelings for you a few weeks ago and stuff, great advice thank you! X

Aw thats sad sorry to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just keep yourself open and searching. Try and avoid arguing too if you can! It's nasty!

Trust me, I try not to argue but the last argument I had with his was with his friends where they all kept pushing me till I attempted..
Aw thats sad sorry to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw yeah, no don't be sorry it's not your fault x
Trust me, I try not to argue but the last argument I had with his was with his friends where they all kept pushing me till I attempted..

Yeah keep people like that at a barge pole distance!

Good luck and hope it looks up.
Yeah keep people like that at a barge pole distance!

Good luck and hope it looks up.

Yeah, thank you, I hope so too

Till you attempted....ohh wow i wish what comes next is not what I think.
Don't let others put you down, bullies will always fall! And get what's coming to them!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Till you attempted....ohh wow i wish what comes next is not what I think.
Don't let others put you down, bullies will always fall! And get what's coming to them!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you think happened? You could private message if you want I don't mind x

Quick Reply