The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Actually can't wait to see the gossip linking every top player in the world to Leicester now.

Scenes when they actually get Messi.
Brb benched for Vardy
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
Actually can't wait to see the gossip linking every top player in the world to Leiecester now.

Scenes when they actually get Messi.
Brb benched for Vardy

Imagine not being able to spell the latest team to win the PL
Original post by Dirtybit
Imagine not being able to spell the latest team to win the PL

Pls, it's late and I'm too tired from being the star man on clubs :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
Pls, it's late and I'm too tired from being the star man on clubs :frown:

Who plays CAM these days?

In other words who is keeping my spot warm for me?
Inler was a cup player ffs

Spurs reddit is deliciously salty atm

Watched the first half in a shitty sports bar in Borough, thought they should have been down to ten by half-time then left just after Son scored and went to a pub next to Stamford Bridge - Chelsea only but there was a Spurs fan there, chatted to him and didn't even clock for 5 minutes he was a Yid until he shouted 'c'mon Ben' as Davies was subbed on. Got there around the 78th minute, 3 minutes later Hazard scores a cheeky beauty, pub goes absolutely wild including the bar staff was genuinely like an away game with all the songs and how buzzed everyone was that we ended their title push - after being 2 up as well. Stayed there for an hour or so taking the piss out of Spurs, then went to another bar near Victoria where there was about 20 chelsea boys who were hilariously pissed.

Pretty good night, gutted I decided against getting a ticket.

inb4 ha gay
Original post by Jimmy Seville
This is all the comes to mind reading this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqOxNspUPyE

"Well done...he's 13"

:lol:

Never go full owen

Destroy them, but never gloat about it, instead turn it into a learning experiance, then make the most of it because in just a few years they will be destroying me, and I wont be able to catch up!

Playing with the really little kids though, always get that moment where your in on goal, 1-1 with the little keeper. Deciding 'am I a knob-head?' Feels like a life-time to decide if you want to be that **** who smashes it past a 9 year old.. or the nice guy who just taps it for an easy save.

Got to strike that ballance.. cant be loosing respect amoungst young chinese kids..
Original post by fallen_acorns
:lol:

Never go full owen

Destroy them, but never gloat about it, instead turn it into a learning experiance, then make the most of it because in just a few years they will be destroying me, and I wont be able to catch up!

Playing with the really little kids though, always get that moment where your in on goal, 1-1 with the little keeper. Deciding 'am I a knob-head?' Feels like a life-time to decide if you want to be that **** who smashes it past a 9 year old.. or the nice guy who just taps it for an easy save.

Got to strike that ballance.. cant be loosing respect amoungst young chinese kids..

ofc, one day they will be our imperial overlords - good call playing the long game.
Sr - come to china.

Seriously, take a gap from work and come here for 6 months.

Guarantee you will go back home with minimum 6/10 girl.

As long as your white, can speak, and are not a complete arse, then youl be ok. Looks are not important, personality does not matter.

Thing is Im not even joking, its that easy for a white western guy to get a girl over here, they just throw themselves at you no matter what you are like. Go outside the major cities, and you have millions of girls who have been brought up on western movies, and the idea of an english gentleman.. you are now the first englishman they have actually ever seen in their lives, and they go crazy for it. Even if your ugly as ****, in their eyes your colin firth.
Acorns thoughts on the ratio of good-looking girls in china/UK:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fallen_acorns
Acorns thoughts on the ratio of good-looking girls in china/UK:

Spoiler

How likely am I to marry Lucy Liu? She's bae
Original post by The Wavefunction
How likely am I to marry Lucy Liu? She's bae

**** me, googled, and didnt realise she is 47.

White people age awfully compared to other races
Random question guys.

Does anybody drink that sparkling peach water from Morrisons?
How bad is that for your teeth compared to say Pepsi Max for instance?
Reply 2872
Original post by Lúcio
Random question guys.

Does anybody drink that sparkling peach water from Morrisons?
How bad is that for your teeth compared to say Pepsi Max for instance?

pH of Pepsi is around 2.3-2.7

To put that into perceptive.. we were asked to wear goggles at school and seek immediate attention if we were to spill or get something that was like pH 4 near our eyes :rofl:

Not much is worse than Pepsi in terms of corrosiveness

In terms of sugar, just look at the ingredients on the bottle. I wouldn't imagine it's too bad.

That said, a lot of juices that claim to be healthy contain mental amounts of sugar
Reply 2873
East Asians and black people age well.
Reply 2874
General characteristic of a librarian:

- 40s - early 50s
- Short hair (typically just above shoulders)
- Colourful dress sense (flowery dresses, skirts)
- Covered by light coloured cardigans
- **** with computers

Edit: Hm, maybe 35-early 50s
(edited 7 years ago)
Leicester started following Hazard on Instagram
Reply 2876
Instagram starting following Hazard on Leicester
Hazard started instagramming Leicester on following
Reply 2878
Following Instagram started Leicester on Hazard
Instagram started Hazard on Leicester following

Latest