The Student Room Group

What's the solution to the migrant crisis?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by Omen96
Vladimir Putin is the only one who has acted rational in this crisis. Maybe you prefer the western away, oops Iraq, oops Libya, oops Afghanistan, oops Pakistan, oops we gave weapons to terrorists. Here is a little newsflash for you western imperialists. The west is not a saint nor a model to follow. The west is consumed with lies and corruption which has seen the middle east turn into a hell hole. I suggest you get your western hands out your western A-hole and look at the wider picture before believing every story piece propaganda that comes out of America and Europe.

But then again it was people like you who gave us Tony Blair so you are all about the WMDs arnet you :wink:?

True. The west is immoral and dekandent, also sexual twisted on the top.

Unlike Hungarians or Russians, the Brits would rather their woman to be raped than be called racist. *cough*Rotherham*cough*

There is also a lot of pedophiles in the UK.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
x

Don't blame your horrible grammar because of your arrogance on me lol
Anyway all of this was useless for you to say. I don't need the concept of suffering explained to me. All I was saying and I will say again that you are implying that the migrants are violent, and you're using that ridiculous concern about onlooking smugglers as a garb for not wanting migrants over here for other less noble reasons.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Don't blame your horrible grammar because of your arrogance on me lol
Anyway all of this was useless for you to say. I don't need the concept of suffering explained to me. All I was saying and I will say again that you are implying that the migrants are violent, and you're using that ridiculous concern about onlooking smugglers as a garb for not wanting migrants over here for other less noble reasons.

I don't know what you are quoting because it just says X.. have you changed it to that to make my response more difficult?

Anyway, i couldn't care less about grammar. Its unbelievably unimportant and as such i treat it that way. Its also totally irrelevant to any point i am trying to make.

I dont know how i have "implied" the migrants are violent... again i cant see the content of the quote and cba to go back through 6 pages... However i am positive i dont and have never believed all immigrants are violent. Its absurd. There are however numerous cultural differences and attitude differences among people from these countries heading for Europe which will make Europe and infinitely more dangerous and hostile place to be, particularly for women

You think people trafficking is ridiculous? You are happy for criminals to cause and profit from childrens deaths? Very interesting.

Its as simple as this... you either lay on the proper transport for refugees/economic migrants or you do not take them. You simply do not reward people making dangerous journeys as it only encourages others to follow that path which leads to more children drowning. It REALLY ISNT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

So if you want to make the case that every single person that wants to go to UK/GERMANY/SWEDEN should be allowed to and should have them countries provide them safe transport to do so... you are going to need to show your work. If these countries did that, they will soon have tens of millions of applicants from across the world demanding the same...

Then what do you do??
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-

You think people trafficking is ridiculous? You are happy for criminals to cause and profit from childrens deaths? Very interesting.

Its as simple as this... you either lay on the proper transport for refugees/economic migrants or you do not take them. You simply do not reward people making dangerous journeys as it only encourages others to follow that path which leads to more children drowning. It REALLY ISNT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

So if you want to make the case that every single person that wants to go to UK/GERMANY/SWEDEN should be allowed to and should have them countries provide them safe transport to do so... you are going to need to show your work. If these countries did that, they will soon have tens of millions of applicants from across the world demanding the same...

Then what do you do??

Never said I was happy about anything and never mentioned children nor death. I think you're pretending you're concerned about trafficking when truth is you just want an excuse to look noble for being against letting migrants in, why do I ave to keep explaining this? Because I'm not a xenophobic nationalist I don't see anything wrong with letting some migrants in. I'm not saying turn a blind eye to who comes in, of course not, I have romany gypsies for neighbours sometimes and they're dreadful tbh, they go through rubbish and leave it there and make noise at stupid oclock, complain about trivial ****, then selfishly leave their mess behind etc so I am not so gung ho for it but I don't think we should let em float in the bloody sea either like there's 0% we can do for em?? Meanwhile you're here saying "no migrants because it's a risk to them." Don't make me laugh.
Original post by calbold
I'm confused- is this guy a troll or just an imbecile?

Why are you confused?
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
The solution is to deploy soldiers around the European borders and to shoot anyone who tries infiltrating the border (after a warning of course). European navies should patrol the southern coastal waters submerging any migrant boats (again, after a warning).

Original post by MildredMalone
Start to use violence to keep 'em away. Katie Hopkins' gunship idea sounds good.
Original post by The_Opinion
Don't let them in, simple. Easy. Problem solved.

Original post by slaven
True. The west is immoral and dekandent, also sexual twisted on the top.Unlike Hungarians or Russians, the Brits would rather their woman to be raped than be called racist. *cough*Rotherham*cough*There is also a lot of pedophiles in the UK.

Wow, I thought we had got rid of you people in 1945! Disgusting

Please tell me you are trolling.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 346
Original post by Multiculturalism

What is SJW? The ears are bleeding because you cannot read something that is not political correct?

Of course the borders should be closed. Everybody is doing it and it is a natural right of every country to do it.
(edited 7 years ago)
The solution is to send them to Japan. That's because Japan has a declining population and birth rate and needs young people to pay taxes which will support their old age pensioners. I read that Japan took in only eleven asylum seekers in 2014- I don't know how many it was last year- but I'm willing to bet it wasn't many.
Also, Japan has plenty of old empty homes that no-one wants to buy so there are places for them to live. Also Russia needs more young people because it too has a low birth rate and a declining population. There's plenty of space in Russia too.

Why do you swap places with them? If not, you are a racist bigot. Oh, and you are also an anti-Semite.
Original post by 0to100
Never said I was happy about anything and never mentioned children nor death. I think you're pretending you're concerned about trafficking when truth is you just want an excuse to look noble for being against letting migrants in, why do I ave to keep explaining this? Because I'm not a xenophobic nationalist I don't see anything wrong with letting some migrants in. I'm not saying turn a blind eye to who comes in, of course not, I have romany gypsies for neighbours sometimes and they're dreadful tbh, they go through rubbish and leave it there and make noise at stupid oclock, complain about trivial ****, then selfishly leave their mess behind etc so I am not so gung ho for it but I don't think we should let em float in the bloody sea either like there's 0% we can do for em?? Meanwhile you're here saying "no migrants because it's a risk to them." Don't make me laugh.

I mean are you completely dumb or what? Are you just completely glossing over the reason i explained we should not do that? Whats worse is you are ignoring it and calling me a lying xenophobic nationalist.

Oh right so you have read my point... you clearly dont agree that by accepting migrants who make the journey, it causes more to come equalling more deaths or you do agree and dont care about migrants drowning chasing the European dream? Which is it please.

Please clearly state your case instead of speculating on what you think are my true big bad nefarious motives
Reply 350
Original post by Horsedobbin
The solution is to send them to Japan. That's because Japan has a declining population and birth rate and needs young people to pay taxes which will support their old age pensioners. I read that Japan took in only eleven asylum seekers in 2014- I don't know how many it was last year- but I'm willing to bet it wasn't many.
Also, Japan has plenty of old empty homes that no-one wants to buy so there are places for them to live. Also Russia needs more young people because it too has a low birth rate and a declining population. There's plenty of space in Russia too.

What if Japaneses and Russians disagree?
Reply 351
Original post by slaven
What is SJW? The ears are bleeding because you cannot read something that is not political correct?

Of course the borders should be closed. Everybody is doing it and it is a natural right of every country to do it.

It's a troll. Don't bother.
Original post by The_Opinion
Why do you swap places with them? If not, you are a racist bigot. Oh, and you are also an anti-Semite.

I'm confused. How am I anti-Semitic, and what are you trying to say about swapping places and bigotry?

Original post by slaven

Why do we have vigilantes beating up migratns in Europe? Because of inflammatory speeches by the 'close the borders' brigade, who are terrified of non-whites

Original post by Josb

I'm no troll; only someone with far right political beliefs views a slightly radical but mainly moderate left-wing as a 'troll', because the views are seemingly so alien to you.
Original post by Grand High Witch
People aren't going stop coming (or attempt to come) to Europe for the foreseeable future. What do we do about it? It can't be sustainable just to have large volumes of people wandering around the continent. Do we resettle them all in Europe? Do we send them back? Do we create more camps? Do we try and share the burden across Europe?

What's your view?

You kick out the politicians who are deliberately bringing them here.

as if to imply that having limits to migration and borders is nazism :lol: this is why SWJs don't get taken seriously
Reply 355
Original post by Tomorrow123
You kick out the politicians who are deliberately bringing them here.

Yeah, Europe has to go backwards to go forwards. Voting in far right parties harks back to WW2 but on the current path there is no future either.
what the hell happened to my post?
Reply 357
Why do we have vigilantes beating up migratns in Europe? Because of inflammatory speeches by the 'close the borders' brigade, who are terrified of non-whites

There is no beating of immigrants in Europe. You are mading things up. It is in fact, the migrants who are raping woman in places like Germany.
Reply 358
Original post by Josb

i do not think he is a troll but a left-wing fanatic.
Original post by Grand High Witch
People aren't going stop coming (or attempt to come) to Europe for the foreseeable future. What do we do about it? It can't be sustainable just to have large volumes of people wandering around the continent. Do we resettle them all in Europe? Do we send them back? Do we create more camps? Do we try and share the burden across Europe?

What's your view?

ce4f92570c822d6d1603e76135d7b073.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending