The Student Room Group

I want to changed my subject? HELP!

I know it's a bit late (checks date) but I want to change my options from computer science to psychology.

I'm not that good at maths, programming is really confusing and I really really like psychology and I think I could do extremely well in it. To be honest I don't think I'd do that good in computer science and I don't think I'd enjoy it as much as psychology (not to mention the extreme amount of work especially in the work place).

I might have even taken physics if I had taken the right subjects (schools fault for that one actually) haha.

Basically...I done messed up. I was thinking of trying computer science out for a couple of months and, if I don't like it, take psychology next year, but i don't know. That's a long time.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mellowman
I know it's a bit late (checks date) but I want to change my options from computer science to psychology.

I'm not that good at maths, programming is really confusing and I really really like psychology and I think I could do extremely well in it. To be honest I don't think I'd do that good in computer science and I don't think I'd enjoy it as much as psychology (not to mention the extreme amount of work especially in the work place).

I might have even taken physics if I had taken the right subjects (schools fault for that one actually) haha.

Basically...I done messed up. I was thinking of trying computer science out for a couple of months and, if I don't like it, take psychology next year, but i don't know. That's a long time.

If you are having doubts about your degree now i would suggest trying to swap to psychology. Have you made your firm and insurance choices?

Quick Reply

Latest