The Student Room Group

IGCSE / English Language / 3rd May 2016!

Scroll to see replies

i forgive you just tell us the genre
Original post by kyr0ss
Academic honesty and i signed the paper with the exam boards saying that I wouldn't disclose any information about the examination. Sorry man.
Reply 41
writer's analysis or question 2
Reply 42
please tell us.
Original post by kyr0ss
Academic honesty and i signed the paper with the exam boards saying that I wouldn't disclose any information about the examination. Sorry man.
Reply 43
Original post by kojdsfs
please tell us.

Let's just say that you have to read it carefully and if you prepared you're fine.
Reply 44
Guys, I got a reply on YouTube, it's apparently a letter.
Reply 45
Original post by Sumage

What examination are you doing? 0522 or 0500?
are you sure its a letter?
Original post by Sumage
Reply 47
Original post by SAI6
okay I respect ur honesty

Thanks man. We should talk after the exam
Reply 48
Original post by kyr0ss
Thanks man. We should talk after the exam

Sure, my exam finishes in 5 hours or so.
Reply 49
i just had the exam and i wrote ms Selmon did it
Reply 50
Original post by mariyahx
are you sure its a letter?

Not super sure, so don't trust me 100%. Maybe it was a different English exam in the same style?
Reply 51
Original post by Sumage
Not super sure, so don't trust me 100%. Maybe it was a different English exam in the same style?

Has to be the same one man haha
Reply 52
Maybe the exam board are smarter than us, and they change it for every country. :/
Reply 53
Well whatever it is, it'll all be over in 4 hours.
Reply 54
they do change it for most people
cie have 3 sittings each day for every different group of timezones and each have a different paper, independent from the other 2
coz guys
Reply 55
hi may i ask what zone any of you guys are in.i am in zone 5 and i just did the exam.if any of you find a passage about miss salmon it is really tricky. read the passage very carefully. i lost marks cause i didn't. uggh :'( :'( :'( it was really tricky wasn't it. i didn't write that miss salmon did it. run and *cries* in corner good luck everyone.
Reply 56
Original post by kyr0ss

Did you write that the teacher did it or the student? Cause apparently it was the teacher who did it as she had a toffee hammer in her pocket...

i wrote that the students did it. but its wrong the teacher did it. damn cie make the exam so tricky! :/
Original post by ckzsjkc
hi may i ask what zone any of you guys are in.i am in zone 5 and i just did the exam.if any of you find a passage about miss salmon it is really tricky. read the passage very carefully. i lost marks cause i didn't. uggh :'( :'( :'( it was really tricky wasn't it. i didn't write that miss salmon did it. run and *cries* in corner good luck everyone.

Do you have to say that Miss Salmon 'did it' to get marks?
Reply 58
did u do it yet?
i think you'll probably lose a maximum 10 marks.
if you didn't im on the same boat as you so don't panic there are a lot of others out there.
it was a complicated passage only a few in my class got it correct.
Reply 59
Some ppl in my class wrote the boy (the one being the leader) did it
but it says ms salmon hid the hammer?
confusing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending