The Student Room Group

Would you turn gay if there were no girls left?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by cherryred90s
Yeah because the only reason you have sex is to procreate right? :rolleyes:

No, but when it comes down to basic survival humans will always go back to their animalistic origins. Survival and procreation are some of the most basic instincts.
Original post by L1U1x1o
This question is for straight males, would you go gay if there are no girls around? Can it be possible for a straight male to force themselves to fancy the same sex?

You can't turn gay. The answer is no
Original post by IAmNero
No, but when it comes down to basic survival humans will always go back to their animalistic origins. Survival and procreation are some of the most basic instincts.

What is your point? This is a hypothetical scenario, don't make it complicated
Reply 63
What is your point? This is a hypothetical scenario, don't make it complicated

I'm pretty sure I made my point clear, your hypothesis doesn't stand up to basic science.
Original post by IAmNero
I'm pretty sure I made my point clear, your hypothesis doesn't stand up to basic science.

No you didn't. why do you need to refer to science? Technically speaking, it can't happen, but we are not being technical here..hence hypothetical
Reply 65
No you didn't. why do you need to refer to science? Technically speaking, it can't happen, but we are not being technical here..hence hypothetical

Well, that's my point.

You do realize how silly that sounds? "Well, it's just a hypothetical situation so science doesn't have any use". You made a statement and said people were talking bullsh*t, I rebuked it with fact.
Original post by IAmNero
Well, that's my point.

You do realize how silly that sounds? "Well, it's just a hypothetical situation so science doesn't have any use". You made a statement and said people were talking bullsh*t, I rebuked it with fact.

science doesn't have any use in this situation. You are the only person referring to science.
Everyone knows that this situation can't actually work, it's called a scenario
Original post by L1U1x1o
This question is for straight males, would you go gay if there are no girls around? Can it be possible for a straight male to force themselves to fancy the same sex?

What's mentally wrong with your mind?
Reply 68
science doesn't have any use in this situation. You are the only person referring to science.
Everyone knows that this situation can't actually work, it's called a scenario

*Smashes head into desk*

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Original post by L1U1x1o

My imagination is starting to go weird again. Ugh.... Gross.. Pictures in my head... Get them out please!

answer; nope, you still have these 'old magazines' and so there is no need to worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IAmNero
*Smashes head into desk*

I'm just gonna leave this here.

You are the one being so annoyingly complicated but bye :laugh:
Reply 71
You are the one being so annoyingly complicated but bye :laugh:

I know but you love me anyway. Everyone loves me, even if you don't realize it :colondollar:
Original post by IAmNero
I know but you love me anyway. Everyone loves me, even if you don't realize it :colondollar:

No, I really don't :colonhash:
Reply 73
No, I really don't :colonhash:

You will, give it time. Love your enemies and all that.
Original post by Impressive
My imagination is starting to go weird again. Ugh.... Gross.. Pictures in my head... Get them out please!

answer; nope, you still have these 'old magazines' and so there is no need to worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Magazines will only work for so long
Original post by IAmNero
You will, give it time. Love your enemies and all that.

Meh, I don't have enemies
Reply 76
Meh, I don't have enemies

Neither do I, the internet isn't worth the effort
Magazines will only work for so long

You still have Internet. 3D videos and soon even chinese women's butts and tits (if it's not already here)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by Trapping
What's mentally wrong with your mind?

Nothing other than hypothesizing about the theory of whether gay people are created by nurture or nature. If a man gets sexually turned on by another man independent of circumstances like desperation, they are gay by some fraction! It means your urges are being thrilled by another male human being, an ECG scan would prove this, it measures blood flow.

I bet it made you think about yourself, it made you dig. Your resistance to open inquiry shows your fascism against open-mindedness.
Id turn to the flesh light :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest