Hello

Hey!!! Safe journeys back to uni :h: did you get enough sleep
Original post by GothicShield
Shes staring at me from the corner of my room....im scared

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who? :frown:
Original post by ZuluK
Hey!!! Safe journeys back to uni :h: did you get enough sleep

Thanks! Didn't get the train I wanted to :frown: so leaving the house in about 20 mins!!! And nah :biggrin: it was really disrupted and bad dreams, which sucks but hey ho!! You?? Did you sleep AT ALL :redface:
Original post by ZuluK
Who? :frown:

Shes comes in my dreams....haunts me

Im scared ZuluK.. HELP ME!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mobbsy91
Thanks! Didn't get the train I wanted to :frown: so leaving the house in about 20 mins!!! And nah :biggrin: it was really disrupted and bad dreams, which sucks but hey ho!! You?? Did you sleep AT ALL :redface:

Oh damn! I hate when you miss the train :redface: **** bad dream. I'm sorry... You okay??

Um no... And feel annoyed I didn't but hey ho :tongue:
Original post by GothicShield
Shes comes in my dreams....haunts me

Im scared ZuluK.. HELP ME!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't know whether you're being genuine or not :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Oh damn! I hate when you miss the train :redface: **** bad dream. I'm sorry... You okay??

Um no... And feel annoyed I didn't but hey ho :tongue:

Yeh it's so ****ing annoying. However all is good. Me at he station with a coffee waiting for the train! Feeling good :biggrin:

Yeh, ****ing annoying but hey ho, can't do much...

:redface: I'm disappointed in you. Very disappointed. BED. NOW.
Yeh it's so ****ing annoying. However all is good. Me at he station with a coffee waiting for the train! Feeling good :biggrin:

Yeh, ****ing annoying but hey ho, can't do much...

:redface: I'm disappointed in you. Very disappointed. BED. NOW.

Ey! I love coffee! I could do with a coffee right now :redface: a nice big hot steaming mug of caffeine :rofl:

Do you get nightmares often? :frown:

Haha nope! Watching Jeremy Kyle and it's heating up :colone: I love the drama :lol:
Original post by ZuluK
Ey! I love coffee! I could do with a coffee right now :redface: a nice big hot steaming mug of caffeine :rofl:

Do you get nightmares often? :frown:

Haha nope! Watching Jeremy Kyle and it's heating up :colone: I love the drama :lol:

Haha, I'd forgotten how **** the coffee at my train station actually is xD

Sometimes yeh :/

Hahaha, Jeremy Kyle is sooooo ****ing funny xD Yeh, the drama of it is great, especially when one almost punches the other :biggrin: (not sadistic!)
Haha, I'd forgotten how **** the coffee at my train station actually is xD

Sometimes yeh :/

Hahaha, Jeremy Kyle is sooooo ****ing funny xD Yeh, the drama of it is great, especially when one almost punches the other :biggrin: (not sadistic!)

lol I always make my own when I'm on the train... because its cheaper and I make it my own way :biggrin:

aw damn. do you remember them? the dreams I mean?

loool it is... I never used to like it but now its a daily. nothing like a failed detector test to make you feel better :lol: yeah yeah not sadistic. now whose lying? haha
Original post by ZuluK
lol I always make my own when I'm on the train... because its cheaper and I make it my own way :biggrin:

aw damn. do you remember them? the dreams I mean?

loool it is... I never used to like it but now its a daily. nothing like a failed detector test to make you feel better :lol: yeah yeah not sadistic. now whose lying? haha

Fair enough! Yeh, I'm just generally lazy like that! xD

I vaguely remember them, for example, I'll remember why I was so scared or whatever, but rarely remember any details. And nope :tongue: I'm not going into any :tongue:

Well, it's just funny :rofl: I generally think it's actually a pile of rubbish, but the bits where security come on stage, and stuff like that is worth watching it xD
Fair enough! Yeh, I'm just generally lazy like that! xD

I vaguely remember them, for example, I'll remember why I was so scared or whatever, but rarely remember any details. And nope :tongue: I'm not going into any :tongue:

Well, it's just funny :rofl: I generally think it's actually a pile of rubbish, but the bits where security come on stage, and stuff like that is worth watching it xD

I can tell youre lazy :teehee: but unless its costa, I aint spending £3 on a **** coffee... haha

looool how did you know I was going to ask? :colondollar: and nope I don't expect you to tell me lol

hahaha nah some story lines keep me engrossed, did he or did he not steal? lol I love it :lol:

oh and you back at uni yet? if I don't reply its cuz I'm revising :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
I can tell youre lazy :teehee: but unless its costa, I aint spending £3 on a **** coffee... haha

looool how did you know I was going to ask? :colondollar: and nope I don't expect you to tell me lol

hahaha nah some story lines keep me engrossed, did he or did he not steal? lol I love it :lol:

oh and you back at uni yet? if I don't reply its cuz I'm revising :colonhash:

Haha I know!! I spend way too much on coffee to be hoenst - I'd drastically reduce my overdraft if I made more myself.

Because you always ask about that kinda stuff :tongue: if I'm incredibly drunk one time or in a talkative mood then perhaps, but no way whilst sober :tongue:

True, but it can get a bit samey... Like, don't know if you've seen judge rinder? I used to watch it every lunch whilst work experience lunch breaks with the team, and after a while it was just too same...

On the final train. About 2 hours to go. Then a bus... If I don't reply it's because in about 50 minutes or so, I'll be out of signal!!
hey
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
hey

Hi! Did you finish your masters thesis?
I'm an F1 driver and I'm challenging for titles, but my team mate has won the first 13 races of the season and people are saying it's already over for me, I'm going to need some barnstorming performances in the remaining races to pip him to the post...

2 days later.

So I drove my F1 car through a barn, or at least attempted, this resulted in me breaking every bone in my body, and I was also molested by a horse... twice. My career is ruined, they used to call me the Forest Gump of F1... now I'm nothing.
****ing insomnia.
I hate you.
Original post by John55
I'm an F1 driver and I'm challenging for titles, but my team mate has won the first 13 races of the season and people are saying it's already over for me, I'm going to need some barnstorming performances in the remaining races to pip him to the post...

2 days later.

So I drove my F1 car through a barn, or at least attempted, this resulted in me breaking every bone in my body, and I was also molested by a horse... twice. My career is ruined, they used to call me the Forest Gump of F1... now I'm nothing.

One of the main reasons I come on this thread is cuz of you lemon and you're freaky weird stuff?!!!!!!!!
Original post by Midnightmemories
****ing insomnia.
I hate you.

Is that you on stage?

Quick Reply

Latest