The Student Room Group

What is it that people like most being in a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Having someone who pays attention to the small things :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Why don't you write some? What's your fave thing??

Haha but it'll be an essay :redface:

Original post by scnotcrazy
PLEASE DO I WANT TO KNOW

well,

i like that hes always there for me no matter what, like i will call him at stupid o clock in the morning and he will be there for me and talk to me and even read me stories till i fall asleep! :colondollar:

i love hugs and cuddles, i always feel safe with him! and i love that hes mine only! :mmm:
Reply 82
Original post by bluemadhatter
Having someone who pays attention to the small things :h:

yeah that is good cause then they are paying attention to you xx
Reply 83
Original post by cupcakes87
well,

i like that hes always there for me no matter what, like i will call him at stupid o clock in the morning and he will be there for me and talk to me and even read me stories till i fall asleep! :colondollar:

i love hugs and cuddles, i always feel safe with him! And i love that hes mine only! :mmm:

hugs are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 84
well then hahahah
what is the best thing you have done in a relationship? xx

The best thing that I have done was literally spend the entire day with him watching Harry Potter back to back and binge eat junk food to the max! We stayed in our pjs the entire day and did jack all...
Reply 85
Original post by ZuluK
The best thing that I have done was literally spend the entire day with him watching Harry Potter back to back and binge eat junk food to the max! We stayed in our pjs the entire day and did jack all...

AWWW that sounds fun haha
Reply 86
well,

i love hugs and cuddles, i always feel safe with him! and i love that hes mine only! :mmm:

I love all of that. I have trouble sleeping so making sure I'm asleep and looking after myself. I could literally listen to his voice all day and night and his voice is amazing :colondollar:

Lol you're possessive? I like it :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
I love all of that. I have trouble sleeping so making sure I'm asleep and looking after myself. I could literally listen to his voice all day and night and his voice is amazing :colondollar:

Lol you're possessive? I like it :wink:

awww! :biggrin: ikr! :colondollar: and just a little bit! :mmm:
Reply 88
awww! :biggrin: ikr! :colondollar: and just a little bit! :mmm:

:angry: I want him :angry:

Lol a lil bit? Uhuh... Who is he??? :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
:angry: I want him :angry:

Lol a lil bit? Uhuh... Who is he??? :tongue:

hes all mine, you cant have him :mmm:

he is bae :tongue:
Reply 90
hes all mine, you cant have him :mmm:

he is bae :tongue:

Yeah but but who? :frown: I won't steal him

He may come willingly though :teehee: I kid lol

Awwww Bae :heart:
Original post by ZuluK
Yeah but but who? :frown: I won't steal him

He may come willingly though :teehee: I kid lol

Awwww Bae :heart:

you has your own bae! >.<

he wont because he lubs me only :u:

its Dima-Blackburn :smile:
Reply 92

Oh yeah I forgot :colondollar: I do have my own lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww tsrian!!! Do you know him in real life or just online? Awww!!! :h:

Have to do some stalking now. :colone:
Reply 93

awwwww I like this boy and he knows I like him and recently I keep catching his eye as we keep looking at each other then looking away and we have things in common but I don't know if he likes me and because Friday was our official last day in school we signed each others shirts and we both wrote something about country music even though he went over to a table to sign mine and I was leaning on the lockers :frown:
Original post by ZuluK
Oh yeah I forgot :colondollar: I do have my own lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww tsrian!!! Do you know him in real life or just online? Awww!!! :h:

Have to do some stalking now. :colone:

yus you do!! and who is yours? :holmes:

in real life :smile:

looooooool, good luck with that :colone:
awwwww I like this boy and he knows I like him and recently I keep catching his eye as we keep looking at each other then looking away and we have things in common but I don't know if he likes me and because Friday was our official last day in school we signed each others shirts and we both wrote something about country music even though he went over to a table to sign mine and I was leaning on the lockers :frown:

aww! do you have his number? you could meet up maybe?
Reply 96
yus you do!! and who is yours? :holmes:

in real life :smile:

looooooool, good luck with that :colone:

Lol you don't know him :u:

Aw... Same school/uni? Or like you met from TSR and now it's progressed..

Awww I'm fangirling!!! Why good luck? :redface: Is he the one who hides and no one knows until he comes out with one line and everyone goes crazy? :lol:
Reply 97
aww! do you have his number? you could meet up maybe?

I have him on Facebook and we still have the exams together and prom which is soon xx
Reply 98

Awwwww do you have his number? You could meet up?

Or Facebook? Keep in touch.
Reply 99
Original post by ZuluK
Awwwww do you have his number? You could meet up?

Or Facebook? Keep in touch.

yeah ill keep in touch on fb but you shall never know I could maybe ask for his number is that a good idea do you think?xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending