The Student Room Group

Ex

I broke up with my boyfriend the other day and already I see him on facebook liking his best friends little sisters pictures, every single one she puts up.

I know I dumped him and have no right to be pissed off cause of it but do you think he's doing it on purpose? He didn't want to break up and I think he knows I'll notice it.

I'm not saying I'm jealous, I just think it's kind of a crappy thing on his part to do. This was just a rant basically lol. Plus, it's his best mates sister, that's wrong anyway!
sounds like you're jealous....
Might be deliberate, bit agree it sounds like you are jealous.
Reply 3
move on, you broke up with him yet you still think he should make his decisions based on you.
Reply 4
nah i totally agree with OP its such a pathetic move on his part
just start liking his best friends pics like excessively he should get the idea and back off a bit innit
You broke up with him, why do you care?
Dont do drama breakups if you do care.

Simple.
Original post by MevMev
he should get the idea and back off a bit innit

Whoa whoa whoa wait why should he though...?
Reply 7
Original post by 0to100
Whoa whoa whoa wait why should he though...?

he shouldn't be trying to make her jealous right? its not nice is it?
but i dunno maybe OP likes boys who play games i know i do but depends on the individual
Original post by MevMev
he shouldn't be trying to make her jealous right? its not nice is it?
but i dunno maybe OP likes boys who play games i know i do but depends on the individual

"Nice?" This is real life we're talking about. They're no longer together, because of OP leaving him. As long as he's not chatting her mates up leave him to it as they've split up. He can't go wondering about her feelings when it's over.
Reply 9
Original post by 0to100
"Nice?" This is real life we're talking about. They're no longer together, because of OP leaving him. As long as he's not chatting her mates up leave him to it as they've split up. He can't go wondering about her feelings when it's over.

yeah exactly so why is he begging for her attention deliberately liking his mates sisters pics
Original post by MevMev
yeah exactly so why is he begging for her attention deliberately liking his mates sisters pics

Wot we don't kow if he's begging it or deliberately doing anythin. He could actually be done with op you know...
I was with the guy for over a year, even if I did end it I still loved him at one point and think it's rather reasonable to be a bit jealous.
If its deliverate, then maybe she can just ignore it instead of letting him manipulate her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending