The Student Room Group

Do you think girls who wear leggings are slutty?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by lightwoXd
But tbh the general Rule of Fashion as I understand it is to wear a long top/sweater over the top to eliminate the problem altogether :dontknow:

Precisely, OP specifically mentioned girls that don't cover their butt.

Although speaking of buttcracks, is this why boys wear their trousers/underwear so low? Is it supposed to be enticing?

No idea, I don't dress like that.
Original post by Josb
Precisely, OP specifically mentioned girls that don't cover their butt.

Well, with a dress or skirt but we won't get pedantic over it :colonhash:

No idea, I don't dress like that.

New thread idea maybe?
Reply 82
Original post by preetg97
I wouldn't leave the house in leggings tbh, but they're comfy to lounge around in :colonhash:

Meanwhile you're showing an arse in your sig :tongue:
Original post by Arkasia
Nope. Thin girls with leggings are a godsend. Fat girls with leggings are misguided.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 84
I dont know what they are
Original post by Lauren1999

Spoiler

Spoiler

I wore leggings today subconsciously after seeing this yesterday!
Leggings can make girls slutty? Lol. You kidding?

1462296542137.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia

Spoiler

Spoiler

Why is this even a thread?
Original post by Arkasia
Nope. Thin girls with leggings are a godsend. Fat girls with leggings are misguided.

Spoiler

What should we pass judgement over?

I seriously... Just lost for words. "Shouldn't judge over past", " shouldn't judge on appearance ", " shouldn't judge on intelligence " etc...

Wtf do we judge on???
Reply 91
Original post by donutellme

I seriously... Just lost for words. "Shouldn't judge over past", " shouldn't judge on appearance ", " shouldn't judge on intelligence " etc...

Wtf do we judge on???

You can judge - everybody does - but don't say it out loud.
No, it just means they like being comfortable. That or they dance (or do some other form of sport, but leggings seem to be The Thing to wear amongst dancers especially).
Seriously leggings are great though with the only downfall being if you wear them too much jeans start to feel uncomfortable by comparison and you just end up wearing them all the time :colondollar:

By what logic would they be '''slutty''' anyway? Has OP time-travelled from the 1800s and been severely scandalised that you can make out girls' ankles through them?

Hahaha literally me. I live in leggings, wore them way too much. :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by AutisticMew
What about males who wear leggings?

I wear MENS sports leggings like 2XU, Skins and Nike ones when I run or bike ride and Im a guy. I wear them with a longer top over so it conceals everything. They are comfy AF and I can see why girls live in them. I dont wear them to show anything off. I wear them because they feel great on and allows me to do just about anything in them.

They are amazing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by amused
I wear MENS sports leggings like 2XU, Skins and Nike ones when I run or bike ride and Im a guy. I wear them with a longer top over so it conceals everything. They are comfy AF and I can see why girls live in them. I dont wear them to show anything off. I wear them because they feel great on and allows me to do just about anything in them.

They are amazing.

I see. I wouldn't wear leggings because I want to show anything off. I would wear them because they have pattens that show things that I like.
Reply 95
Original post by AutisticMew
I see. I wouldn't wear leggings because I want to show anything off. I would wear them because they have pattens that show things that I like.

Nothing wrong with that as far as I am concerned. I personally like some kind of graphics or stitching on mine rather than just plain old black. Each to their own. I wish it were more mainstream for guys to pull off the look in a fashion sense without the uncalled for labeling.

Wtf do we judge on???

Their K/D ratio.
Original post by Arkasia
Their K/D ratio.

Yeah but how do you tell apart campers...
Yeah but how do you tell apart campers...

Despite them being subhuman, camping is a legitimate strategy.
Lol if it does I'm scuppered. I always wear leggings. Have you seen the amazing patterns, plus they're more likely to go with everything and aren't as heavy as jeans. Currently I'm wearing grey ones with a tartan design to work :h:

Quick Reply

Latest