The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just post an ad on Craigslist or something you are a woman you will get a tonne of message haha. Also loads of Muslim girls at uni sleep around they act all innocent and holier than thou with their group but you just know they are a freak in the sheets when they protest to much :wink:
Original post by Josb
You've had one?

not yet i haven't but i have seen it work in my family absolutely fine
as for me i may have one i may not
Original post by neal95
Just post an ad on Craigslist or something you are a woman you will get a tonne of message haha. Also loads of Muslim girls at uni sleep around they act all innocent and holier than thou with their group but you just know they are a freak in the sheets when they protest to much :wink:

why do they call themselves muslim then- if they were so horny they should just get married
Original post by MevMev
why do they call themselves muslim then- if they were so horny they should just get married

Anyone with a vague knowledge of relationships knows that sex is virtually non-existent after marriage, unless it's on the wedding night itself. Getting married just to have sex is immensely stupid - everyone knows that nowadays people have the best and most frequent sex before marriage.
Original post by mariachi
well, this is really offensive and a heinous discrimination

OP should simply follow the advice that makes more sense for her : regardless of whether it comes from Muslims, Scientologists, Pastafarians or Jedi Knights

how did it happen that you developed this form of blatant kuffarophobia ?

Lol what is kuffarophobia.

She shouldn't be following the advice of non-Muslims if they're encouraging her to do something that is against our religion.

Now please, stop the melodrama.
Original post by asif007
Anyone with a vague knowledge of relationships knows that sex is virtually non-existent after marriage, unless it's on the wedding night itself. Getting married just to have sex is immensely stupid - everyone knows that nowadays people have the best and most frequent sex before marriage.

yeah i know that hero-_-
but if i not allowed sex before marriage then what to do
Original post by asif007

OMG, I didnt know your 5 lifetimes of wisdom knew this.
Thanks for stating your reputable sources too.
Original post by MevMev
yeah i know that hero-_-

Dont give into peer pressure.
Just masturbate or something.

Seriously, TV Dramas have over advertised sex to youths, and its gotten ridiculous to the point where my housemates talk like they are from american sitcom,.
Its sickening.
Original post by MevMev
yeah i know that hero-_-

How are you not "allowed" to have sex before marriage? There is nothing physically stopping you. Sex is a bodily function and can really mess with your head if you don't get it when you need it. Do something about it.
Original post by asif007
How are you not "allowed" to have sex before marriage? There is nothing physically stopping you. Sex is a bodily function and can really mess with your head if you don't get it when you need it. Do something about it.

ummm im muslim so i personally don't believe in sex before marriage.
do something about it yeah i guess self control until i find the right boy to marry there we go thats the only answer no thanks to u for your help lol
Original post by ripjonsnow
OMG, I didnt know your 5 lifetimes of wisdom knew this.
Thanks for stating your reputable sources too.

innit literally i don't think he has done married life yet so i don't think he can comment on what its like@asif007 xD
Original post by MevMev
ummm im muslim so i personally don't believe in sex before marriage.
do something about it yeah i guess self control until i find the right boy to marry there we go thats the only answer no thanks to u for your help lol

I was "raised" with similar beliefs.

Staying a virgin also shows loyalty to your partner I believe.
People can argue "but then what if sex is crap with your partner?"
You didnt pick your partner just for sex...
Original post by ripjonsnow
I was "raised" with similar beliefs.

Staying a virgin also shows loyalty to your partner I believe.
People can argue "but then what if sex is crap with your partner?"
You didnt pick your partner just for sex...

exactly bro u get me totally
and i wouldn't worry about the nasty disappointment after marriage just give em some feedback and pointers to improve on if their not very good simple
Most people shouldnt follow the teachings of a hippy who was born 2000 years ago.
You know? That religion where today people are burned alive for not believing in it?

Im not talking about islam, im talking about Christianity.
Yes because abstaining from sex will definitely encourage discrimination against the kuffar.

That was my advice to her. Whether she chooses to follow it or not is up to her.
Original post by asif007

I hope you're not actually encouraging her to have sex before marriage.
Reply 216
Original post by smellybelly1991
Use your hairbrush or deodorant can..works a treat haha!!!

this is not good advice, neither is designed for such use and could carry germs or worse.. explode, the correct sized cucumber with a rubber attached would be safer
Original post by Sam00
this is not good advice, neither is designed for such use and could carry germs or worse.. explode, the correct sized cucumber with a rubber attached would be safer

I've also tried the cucumber ahaha..well someone did it to me!

Was the cucumber eaten afterwards?
Reply 219

:shock:

Latest

Trending

Trending