The Student Room Group

What type of "friend-zone" is this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ripjonsnow
Looks like you got a type 4 friendzone right there.

LOL.

Have you been watching GoT recently, by any chance?
Original post by Anonymous
LOL.

Have you been watching GoT recently, by any chance?

Aye mi lord.

Cant wait until Jon beheads Alliser and Olly.

As for your situation, I apologies but I dont think she is interested :/ We;ve all been there bro.
Original post by ripjonsnow
Aye mi lord.

Cant wait until Jon beheads Alliser and Olly.

As for your situation, I apologies but I dont think she is interested :/ We;ve all been there bro.

This is not a first time thing for me. I've seen things go this way before so I'm not exactly "but I'll never meet anyone like her again!", but I don't want to give up just yet, especially given the ambiguity of my position.

But yeah, behead that little ****. Alliser will show no fear, unlike Janos Slynt. That kid will cry like biatch.

Being 100% real what she is basically saying is she cannot commit right now. In other words either she wants to stay single for a bit because she enjoys the space and not having to report her life to another person everyday or more likely in my opinion she wants to stay single for a bit to see what's out there (i.e. she wants to sleep around a little). I've been here before and I know for a fact that many girls like to sleep around a bit after a serious relationship breaks down. Move on find other girls, keep it on with her still though until you commit to another person.
Being 100% real what she is basically saying is she cannot commit right now. In other words either she wants to stay single for a bit because she enjoys the space and not having to report her life to another person everyday or more likely in my opinion she wants to stay single for a bit to see what's out there (i.e. she wants to sleep around a little). I've been here before and I know for a fact that many girls like to sleep around a bit after a serious relationship breaks down. Move on find other girls, keep it on with her still though until you commit to another person.

Ahh. So I've basically most likely hit her on the rebound. Fair enough. And it does sound more like a "I cannot commit to you" thing than anything else. Plus, she did actually say that she'd prefer to be single right now.

I'm just going to let things pan out, not push anything either way, but I do still think that I should ask her about his directly close to the end of the term in order to know things for certain.
Original post by Foo.mp3
The 'backup boyfriend' type of friendzone (one of the better varieties, in fact, particularly if you can coach yourself out of being quite so beta)

Been on a bit of a "value oneself" vibe at the moment, and I've always noticed that the best things for me happen if I stop looking externally for validation. Infatuation always has me a bit silly for a bit, then I straighten up.

And do you mean better in the way that there is more chance of escaping it, or that it is simply more comfortable being in it?
You have potential. But she needs time to think about it and to register it in her mind.. like you said shes been in a messy break up. She will give you a go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending