The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Whether or not the family beats them up or not is irrelevent ultimately, it is Allah who will decide their fate on the day of judgement.
Personally, i want to wait till marriage. If you want to do it before marriage then that is your choice, there will be people judging...people always judge whatever yiy do. Just do what you want to do, ignore everyone else.
literally, if you want to have sex, do it. As long as you're being responsible: using protection etc. Your religion shouldn't dictate what you do. also, whats your obsession with this topic @SophiaRH
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Dear God woman non virgins aren't diseased or dirty you know.

Good luck with trying to find a virgin Muslim dude. They're about as rare as abayas made of crystals.

im sure i'll find one :smile:
Original post by free_the_mind
People can claim to believe what they please as this is a personal individual choice. No one can make you believe. You cannot tell someone what to believe or whether they do not belong to a particular group nor what is in their "blood".

Yeah, thats exactly my point. To be a religion you have to agree with what the religion states, right? If you dont then how can you be that religion... apply it anywhere else and it doesnt make sense. I'm just saying people tend to be born into families of a certain faith and then automatically label themselves as it as if they don't understand its a personal choice. If you dont believe in staying a virgin until marriage, then you don't agree with a fundamental part of the religion, as I understand it. So why follow it?
Original post by Habibananna
I know right, it's aways "I know loads of muslim girls who have done it-you should too dw, as long as you're safe," They're full of it subhanallah, trying to encourage young muslimah's because 'everyones doing it'???? okay, so follow the crowd like a sheep; no love

Ikr lmfao
WTF is going on with these threads, tsr is going to the gutters.
OP hide it like 95% of the other girls do, just dont discuss it, try not to have a lapse again as clearly youre bothered by it.
Original post by claret_n_blue
Yes it is.

You have two option: live how your family and culture want you to or live how you want to.

Neither option is wrong, both are correct. However once you pick one option, you have to live with the consequences from the other option.

In this case, you chose to not wait, and that is perfectly fine. But now you have to deal with people who would want you to wait.

But if you are not wanting to wait and that is not an issue for you, then chances are that you'll meet someone similar in the future....who also won't care if you have been with someone in the same way you won't care that they have.

Thats right, disown your family values and morals for abit of fun.
Lose support from your family for "living your own life".
Its not a myth, it happens a lot

Good luck with trying to find a virgin Muslim dude. They're about as rare as abayas made of crystals.

There are more virgin guys than girls in this world

says who? there are many that are able to avoid being temped by their hormones
Original post by mariam687
im sure i'll find one :smile:

Perhaps you will. But why do you regard non virgins as something that's diseased/dirty?
Perhaps you will. But why do you regard non virgins as something that's diseased/dirty?

She doesnt, she probably see's it as "used property".
Original post by ripjonsnow
She doesnt, she probably see's it as "used property".

"You ain't pure no more"

Sounds like, "You're dirty now"
Original post by Anonymous
says who? there are many that are able to avoid being temped by their hormones

Or maybe there's some that lie about it?
"You ain't pure no more"

Sounds like, "You're dirty now"

Nope, mainly to do with respecting eachother.

Saving your virginity for your partner (both) is just magical. Brings a tear to my eye just writing this (no homo)
Original post by mariam687
omffffff i swear down

theres like some new trend about having threads about "pakistanis" and "white guys"

is2g mann

my advice to u is:

no rishtas for u now, u aint pure no more

ight

i
m done

Allahafiz

pce

Lmao. No cousin is going to marry her now. Don't know if the positive or negative thing for her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by Habibananna
I know right, it's aways "I know loads of muslim girls who have done it-you should too dw, as long as you're safe," They're full of it subhanallah, trying to encourage young muslimah's because 'everyones doing it'???? okay, so follow the crowd like a sheep; no love

The sheep is more likely to be the person who thinks sex is shameful because an ancient text says so, and because she thinks big brother in the sky is sitting on the edge of the bed watching the penis slide in and out as he stares in disgust with a disproving look on his face, taking notes so that no important details of the great sin are missed, whilst doing absolutely nothing to intervene. Maybe it's his fetish.
(edited 7 years ago)

I'm an abaya made of crystals ? Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bob5124
The sheep is more likely to be the person who thinks sex is shameful because an ancient text says so, and because she thinks big brother in the sky is sitting on the edge of the bed watching the penis slide in and out as he stares in disgust with a disproving look on his face, taking notes so that no important details of the great sin are missed, whilst doing absolutely nothing to intervene. Maybe it's his fetish.

Not necessarily. It's forbidden in our religion and I'm pretty sure it is forbidden in Christianity too. If you're an atheist then my comment doesn't mean anything to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ripjonsnow
Nope, mainly to do with respecting eachother.

Saving your virginity for your partner (both) is just magical. Brings a tear to my eye just writing this (no homo)

*hands over tissue

Latest