The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
*hands over tissue

Also, the truth is, if you lost your virginity before marriage, then it is something you will never experience.
Original post by ripjonsnow
Nope, mainly to do with respecting eachother.

Saving your virginity for your partner (both) is just magical. Brings a tear to my eye just writing this (no homo)

I know right. If I love a girl and she said to wait till marriage. I would wait as long as she wants. I'd rather not have sex before marriage because I feel that it would be better when you actually meet someone you love and worth having sex with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also, the truth is, if you lost your virginity before marriage, then it is something you will never experience.

True. It's like drugs. You never experience it the same after the first time. That's called chasing the dragon. It's when you keep on taking drugs to feel the same level of high as you did the first time but you never do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If people prefer saving themselves, by all means,it's very admirable.

I just find it slightly annoying when other people (in this thread it's some Muslims) slag off someone who chooses to lose it before marriage.

I just find it slightly annoying when other people (in this thread it's some Muslims) slag off someone who chooses to lose it before marriage.

Nothing wrong with doing it before marriage, there is more wrong to judging someone for it though.
Reply 65
dude this is your judgement call to make no one on TSR should really be telling u what to do or believe
its down to your values and morality
do whatever will make u happier in the long run- no regrets :smile:

They should know better though. It is a sin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
True. It's like drugs. You never experience it the same after the first time. That's called chasing the dragon. It's when you keep on taking drugs to feel the same level of high as you did the first time but you never do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont think you have ever smoke OG Kush then xD
They should know better though. It is a sin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

According to a work of fiction.
Reply 69
Why do you think God (if there is one) gives a **** on your virginity? Because you were told so?

Lmao. I don't do the west-side Kush. Just joking. I don't do drugs. I'm pure in every manner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
According to a work of fiction.

I see that you are an atheist. Well, it is also looked down upon by most of society.

Posted from TSR Mobile
*hands over tissue

Oh my gosh you're hilarious! XD

How did you get that stuff ? Isn't it medicinal grade ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Lol. I just got what that meant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I see that you are an atheist. Well, it is also looked down upon by most of society.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I come from a religious family weirdly enough. But with all due respect, who are you to say its a sin or not?

You're stating on opinion of yours. In Islamic society it does matter yes. But in the West it doesn't.
How did you get that stuff ? Isn't it medicinal grade ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, and I use for medicinal purposes.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Thanks bebs :colone:
Yup, and I use for medicinal purposes.

Lol. Kl. Don't worry I'm not a pig 😂😂😂👌👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, mainly to do with respecting eachother.

Saving your virginity for your partner (both) is just magical. Brings a tear to my eye just writing this (no homo)

But it's SUCHHHHHH a long wait! I mean saving it for someone you love, that is lovely. But being with someone you love and then saving it until you get married just seems like a very tedious thing to do. Especially if you want to be with somebody for a while before you get married (4-5+ years)...

Obviously I am not speaking about people that save it for religious purposes, that is different I suppose.

Latest

Trending

Trending