The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I think what a lot of people don't realise is how sexually frustrated you are in a relationship :tongue:

Lol yeah I'm sure sexual frustration heightens when you have someone there that you're attracted too...

People that stay virgins till marriage are normally the people that marry very quickly (1-2 years), I'm sure that is somewhat manageable...but longer than that must be very difficult to control your desires (acc anything over a year is pushing is slightly :redface:)...:colone:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lol yeah I'm sure sexual frustration heightens when you have someone there that you're attracted too...

People that stay virgins till marriage are normally the people that marry very quickly (1-2 years), I'm sure that is somewhat manageable...but longer than that must be very difficult to control your desires (acc anything over a year is pushing is slightly :redface:)...:colone:

And your loins are doomed if you find an attractive guy who bakes red velvet cake..:tongue:
Original post by ripjonsnow
k.

K. :smile:

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Don't call my west-side fam a weirdo or I'll come and spray you. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

With what? Your poor grammar?

(I'm joking, don't get your knickers in a twist :biggrin:)
Then please don't go around telling people who lost it before marriage that they should know better and that it's a sin.

Best of luck with finding the right girl!

Well. They shouldn't be double minded if that's what they want. It is the fact that they know it's a sin that makes them regretful after having it.

Was there a hint of sarcasm there ? Thanks. Much appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And your loins are doomed if you find an attractive guy who bakes red velvet cake..:tongue:

Oh my goshhhhhhhh, if he bakes! Yes, I'm bound to sin then :colone:
Perhaps you will. But why do you regard non virgins as something that's diseased/dirty?

i dont, i didnt even mention the words "diseased" or "dirty" i just said she was impure as in it'll be harder for her to get married as she has already lost her virginity, i think you just interpreted it wrong,

on the other hand, i shouldve been more specific
Well. They shouldn't be double minded if that's what they want. It is the fact that they know it's a sin that makes them regretful after having it.

Was there a hint of sarcasm there ? Thanks. Much appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. Wasn't sarcastic.
Oh my goshhhhhhhh, if he bakes! Yes, I'm bound to sin then :colone:

If he bakes and buys you puppies on your birthday.. <3
K. :smile:

With what? Your poor grammar?

(I'm joking, don't get your knickers in a twist :biggrin:)

Poor grammar ? No worries. I wear briefs because the boxers make me really itchy and it's too tight. If you know what I mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao. No cousin is going to marry her now. Don't know if the positive or negative thing for her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

neither do i ahahaah xD

and books! Don't forget books!

Yes...sinful acts may occur! :redface:
Nope. Wasn't sarcastic.

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vaganity loool
Reply 113
Original post by ripjonsnow
Believe what you want, im expecting to see an "anonymous" thread in 5 years of "I like this guy but he dont like me back because im not a virgin".

Most white guys don't care, you know.
and books! Don't forget books!

Yes...sinful acts may occur! :redface:

You wild thing :tongue:
Lmao. No cousin is going to marry her now. Don't know if that is a positive or negative thing for her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
Most white guys don't care, you know.

I know, thats why OP directed this thread to pakistani girls losing it to a white guy
Poor grammar ? No worries. I wear briefs because the boxers make me really itchy and it's too tight. If you know what I mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't really want to know about your penis, thanks! :talkhand:
Don't really want to know about your penis, thanks! :talkhand:

Oh sorry. Got a bit carried away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119

Gay men don't go with girls. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest