The Student Room Group

18 year old sexually frustruate british pakistani - muslim male!

So, I'm 18 and I'm really desperate for a girlfriend or to be in a relationship! I really wana be with someone and have crazy amount of love for her and be intimate with her but I'm afraid that I wont find someone. ive dated a few Pakistani muslim girls but they turn out weird, its like they have no sexual desires and even if they do have a little bit they find it taboo and don't wana talk about it, I mean I don't wana have sex before marriage if she does not want to but they act weird.

I want a girl whos almost as crazy as me in terms of sexual drive, on the side I'm pretty smart, I play cricket, got AAAB for my AS last year.. I'm trying to follow my religion but struggling tbh. but theres another problem that if I get arranged marriage or forced I wont ever be able to fulfil my sexual satisfaction.. I mean I'm crazy I want a girl to be giving me oral, I wana give her oral, my sexual drive is crazy but its a private thing too hence why this thread is anonymous... but there are no girls like this !

Scroll to see replies

I think there should be a whole relationship section dedicated to muslims, because thats all i see in this section.
Gee, it's been an age since this exact thread was last made. :moon:
Original post by ripjonsnow
I think there should be a whole relationship section dedicated to muslims, because thats all i see in this section.

LOL 😂😂😂 true

Posted from TSR Mobile
youll find a girl OP, you sound like my boyf haha, we both have a high sex drive but while he wants to have sex with my i dont let him lol but we do other things like oral. its normal you aint unormal :h:
You buy a gf at

www.buyagf.co.uk

Standard delivery charges apply
Reply 6
Just find someone at uni there is plenty of girls there.
Original post by Anonymous
So, I'm 18 and I'm really desperate for a girlfriend or to be in a relationship! I really wana be with someone and have crazy amount of love for her and be intimate with her but I'm afraid that I wont find someone. ive dated a few Pakistani muslim girls but they turn out weird, its like they have no sexual desires and even if they do have a little bit they find it taboo and don't wana talk about it, I mean I don't wana have sex before marriage if she does not want to but they act weird.

I want a girl whos almost as crazy as me in terms of sexual drive, on the side I'm pretty smart, I play cricket, got AAAB for my AS last year.. I'm trying to follow my religion but struggling tbh. but theres another problem that if I get arranged marriage or forced I wont ever be able to fulfil my sexual satisfaction.. I mean I'm crazy I want a girl to be giving me oral, I wana give her oral, my sexual drive is crazy but its a private thing too hence why this thread is anonymous... but there are no girls like this !

Hit that meatstick hard bro!!!!!
Minecraft? MAD mod pack u knoww

Jus don't be a lionmaker that's all....
Original post by Serine Soul
You buy a gf at

www.buyagf.co.uk

This site can’t be reachedwww.buyagf.co.uk’s server DNS address could not be found.

Why!!!
youll find a girl OP, you sound like my boyf haha, we both have a high sex drive but while he wants to have sex with my i dont let him lol but we do other things like oral. its normal you aint unormal :h:

the struggle is real cos my main interest lies in Pakistani girls but they are too closed minded.. I mean livin in britian they have no chill lol
You buy a gf at

www.buyagf.co.uk

Actually clicked on that and expected to see loads of russians.
I was disappointed to see the website didnt exist :frown:
Brother go for traditional halal companionship, that is marriage and inbreeding with one's cousin sister. we need to keep the race and deen pure.
Wow, seeing a lot of thread's like this now.

You buy a gf at

www.buyagf.co.uk

Hahah, this post is amazing! :laugh: :laugh:
Brother go for traditional halal companionship, that is marriage and inbreeding with one's cousin sister. we need to keep the race and deen pure.

wtf?Why are you so racist?

Im not even a follower of islam and I find that offensive.

that's nothing to do with deen mate. get outta here.
Original post by XOR_
This site can’t be reachedwww.buyagf.co.uk’s server DNS address could not be found.

Why!!!

Err

I assure you that the website has not been involved in any scamming or fraud whatsoever
Original post by ripjonsnow
Actually clicked on that and expected to see loads of russians.
I was disappointed to see the website didnt exist :frown:

Hmm do you want to buy a gf? I know one who'll cost approximately £100k a year :dontknow:
Original post by noticemesenpai
Wow, seeing a lot of thread's like this now.

Hahah, this post is amazing! :laugh: :laugh:

:teehee:
Original post by noticemesenpai
Wow, seeing a lot of thread's like this now. /QUOTE]

I am genuine and the struggle for me Is reaaaal... **** knows where the right girl is lol but all the ones ive dated are closed minded :angry:
the struggle is real cos my main interest lies in Pakistani girls but they are too closed minded.. I mean livin in britian they have no chill lol

lmao am pakistani/indian
lmao am pakistani/indian

lmao really? I'm half indian and Pakistani too! my mums indian n my dads Pakistani lol...

only if there were more girls like you then!!

Latest

Trending

Trending