The Student Room Group

My hair is falling out. Help mrs holmes!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
Only one day?

:s-smilie: I do take it out and wash it y'know :redface:
You do get awfully stressed, I notice. :redface:
Get some blood tests done.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
You do get awfully stressed, I notice. :redface:
Get some blood tests done.

LOL it's true, it is probably just stress. I should stop worrying about it because it will probably make it worse. I have coconut oil in now :colondollar:
Reply 63
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:s-smilie: I do take it out and wash it y'know :redface:

Girls don't often wash their hair everyday...

I asked this question because we lose between 50-100 hairs everyday, so if you had kept it for several days, your hairband would have collected a good amount of hairs and that would have been normal.
What is old? :frown:

the thread :frown:
LOL it's true, it is probably just stress. I should stop worrying about it because it will probably make it worse. I have coconut oil in now :colondollar:

Gosh yes, stressing about your hair is only more stress on top of a mountain of stress. :indiff:

Spoiler

Coconut and castor oil in your hair once every one or two weeks:adore:. My mum had the same problem with her hair falling out so she cut it short and started using these oils and now it falls out much less and looks much healthier.
Original post by Josb
Girls don't often wash their hair everyday...

I asked this question because we lose between 50-100 hairs everyday, so if you had kept it for several days, your hairband would have collected a good amount of hairs and that would have been normal.

No I wash it every other day, I washed it last night and then woke up and tied it up. So I have had it tied up all day.

Yes I know some fall out is normal but I notice the thinning in my hair, which makes me think I should go to the doctor, tbh I think it's various things like iron deficiency and stress, and low in zinc and bad sleep pattern lol. It is likely to be everything combined, I should get my blood test done.
Gosh yes, stressing about your hair is only more stress on top of a mountain of stress. :indiff:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 69
, which makes me think I should go to the doctor,
I should get my blood test done.

You must.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Coconut and castor oil in your hair once every one or two weeks:adore:. My mum had the same problem with her hair falling out so she cut it short and started using these oils and now it falls out much less and looks much healthier.

I don't want to cut mine :frown: It's quite long, if I cut it I'll really feel like I have no hair :frown:

I am just going to use oil like all the time now and go to the docs :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Josb
You must.

Will do, grandpa.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Youngmetro

Problem solved.

Thank you so much for this btw, totally helped!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Clean your laptop.

URGH WHY DID THIS GET SO MANY REPS, I'm NOT a dirty person! It's my stupid brothers fault :colonhash:
I expected a patch of hair not a strand...
Original post by Imperion
I expected a patch of hair not a strand...

It was a good 10 hairs stuck together!

Quick Reply

Latest