The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel
He'll also drop Herrera and Mata, and keep Fellaini. Thoughts?

More chance of Leicester getting relegated next season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qasidb

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will you give me 5000-1 on that?
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle

If only he had that much to his name
#M7 :coma:

Original post by TheDefiniteArticle

That was your 5000th post, nice coincidence.
Original post by qasidb

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol have you seen Mourinho manage before? Or are you blinding yourself from what you don't want to see.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Mou turn Fellaini into our Mikel, on a 60mins if we go ahead in games. Probably use Herrera at 10, that or Lingaard as a budget version of Oscar.
(edited 7 years ago)
Lol have you seen Mourinho manage before? Or are you blinding yourself from what you don't want to see.

Wait so you were actually being serious? I thought you were joking.

No matter how much you despise Mourinho, at least give him SOME credit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Fellaini's gone this summer lads
Mou will bring in top players.
Nice to Fellaini (and Huth) charged by the FA for violent conduct. Hopefully we can now see Herrera and/or Schneiderlin in midfield for a change.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qasidb
Wait so you were actually being serious? I thought you were joking.

No matter how much you despise Mourinho, at least give him SOME credit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just going off of history.

Don't worry, you'll love every decision he makes because it's Mourinho anyway...

Until results go sour at least
In be4 we win the league and Kenan says he always believed in Mou and he's GOAT :rolleyes:
Original post by Dirtybit
In be4 we win the league and Kenan says he always believed in Mou and he's GOAT :rolleyes:

Mourinho is capable of winning the league with us. Might just bring in Zlatan and do it in the first season.
I'm just going off of history.

Don't worry, you'll love every decision he makes because it's Mourinho anyway...

Until results go sour at least

If he does the same ridiculous things that LVG does (e.g. Fellaini Carrick midfield and Herrera and Schneiderlin on the bench), but simultaneously getting good results then I wouldn't mind it, since at least we're getting the results.
But that's definitely not to say that I would love it.
Original post by qasidb
Nice to Fellaini (and Huth) charged by the FA for violent conduct. Hopefully we can now see Herrera and/or Schneiderlin in midfield for a change.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice of the FA to wait until the Leicester situation has been confirmed before deciding to charge him!
He'll also drop Herrera and Mata, and keep Fellaini. Thoughts?

Fully agree, we're stuck with Fell forever.

Fellaini's gone this summer lads
Mou will bring in top players.

How many times man, he isn't coming anyway and if he does, he won't bring anyone good in.

This man sold KDB ffs
Original post by zKlown

How many times man, he isn't coming anyway and if he does, he won't bring anyone good in.

This man sold KDB ffs

When it happens, drinks (Fanta no Ice) are on you in leeds. RK will have a Capri-Sun.
Nice of LVG to remind De Gea about the Madrid move falling through during the POTY presentation last night. Let's hope Courtois has been sufficiently unsettled to consider a move to Real otherwise if LVG stays, De Gea will be off.
Where's KingKoala at now

Your Lord and saviour Pep Fraudiola couldn't even win the CL with Bayern so how will he do it with City?
(edited 7 years ago)
Where's KingKoala at now

Your Lord and saviour Pep Fraudiola couldn't even win the CL with Bayern so how will he do it with City?

I cant wait to see Fraudiola get pissed off because West Brom and Stoke won't roll over for him like Frankfurt and Celta Vigo did

Latest