The Student Room Group

What's the solution to the migrant crisis?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by MildredMalone
Start to use violence to keep 'em away. Katie Hopkins' gunship idea sounds good.

katie hopkins is a stupid rude racist who makes up facts and is scared and hates names
Original post by polpop
katie hopkins is a stupid rude racist who makes up facts and is scared and hates names

What made up facts has she used, please? :smile:
Reply 362
Original post by MildredMalone
What made up facts has she used, please? :smile:

umm everything she is rude and racist
Original post by polpop

Okay, then it won't be hard for you to pinpoint a made up fact she's said :smile:
Original post by polpop

That's setting the bar fairly low, or high depending on how you look at it. Every fact she has ever used ?

You do realize, if that's not true, people would be able to find out quite easily.
Original post by Grand High Witch
People aren't going stop coming (or attempt to come) to Europe for the foreseeable future. What do we do about it? It can't be sustainable just to have large volumes of people wandering around the continent. Do we resettle them all in Europe? Do we send them back? Do we create more camps? Do we try and share the burden across Europe?

What's your view?

We're going to have to create more controls, camps and deportations. It will also be necessary to tell people who are but hurt by this and cry "😂😂😂😂 ooohhh that's like Hitler" that they need to grow up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also soudie arabia has got room in the deserts plus spaces under the oil rigs etc.
What a way to talk about people. Much respect for human life you have.
The UK has a £10 Billion plus Foreign Aid Budget. Instead of giving this money to China and India, it should be going to the camps in Syria & Turkey to make their lives better there rather than bringing people here.
Original post by Tempest II
The UK has a £10 Billion plus Foreign Aid Budget. Instead of giving this money to China and India, it should be going to the camps in Syria & Turkey to make their lives better there rather than bringing people here.

Nah they should give nothing away to anyone we run a deficit almost 10 times the size of our aid budget whilst not looking after our own people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
Nah they should give nothing away to anyone we run a deficit almost 10 times the size of our aid budget whilst not looking after our own people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not gonna disagree with you there but if we are going to have a Foreign Aid Budget then I at least want it to go to people who genuinely need help & not to nations with their own space programs.
Original post by slaven
i do not think he is a troll but a left-wing fanatic.

The sign of a good troll is when you can't tell the difference though.
Original post by Tempest II
I'm not gonna disagree with you there but if we are going to have a Foreign Aid Budget then I at least want it to go to people who genuinely need help & not to nations with their own space programs.

I agree if the public are going to be forced into more debt it should go to stuff like refugees and not places like India.

The realistic solution though is an effective UN with more power and funding though in my opinion.

They are the people who are supposed to police the world and look after refugees but they simply don't do enough and don't have enough to do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't forget the person who sexually assaulted a child and when asked for his reason his said it was a 'sex emergency'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay then :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest