The Student Room Group

AMA im an atheest

Hello

i am an atheeest. This mean i am an extremely rational being who doesnt believe in the existence of god. I like science - this mean i have disproved existence of god. I believe there should be no religion - we should be all be similar monotonous people. this is because i am soooooooo rational - i love the science - of course, if you havent guessed- im an atheeeeest
i am also a very liberal being free thinker because im an atheeeest
AMA
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

thank you.
How have you disproved the existence of god using science? :confused:

Spoiler

Original post by The-Spartan
How have you disproved the existence of god using science? :sherlock:

Spoiler

the homo sapiens and apes descended from a shared ancestor.
Thus god doesnt exist. ATheeest power!!!
Reply 4
What does an atheeest do?
Look at videos of militant atheists like Richard Dawkins or Sam harris

Original post by M14B
What does an atheeest do?
^ Richard Dawkins is a ****.
Original post by Questioness

how dare you be intolerant towards a militant atheeeest??
Reply 8
Original post by starwarsjedi123
the homo sapiens and apes descended from a shared ancestor.
Thus god doesnt exist. ATheeest power!!!

Hmm...

Original post by Questioness

Hmm...
Original post by Joel 96
Hmm...

Hmm...

has somethin' confused ya boih??
So you are an atheest.:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by constantina98
So you are an atheest.:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

of course. and if i hadnt made it clear already, i am free thinker liberal scientist god-disprover ATHEEEEEEST
What's an atheest?
Because this is exactly what atheism is. I am so glad you have redefined my life view. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to pull the wool from my eyes.
Reply 14
Lol, if there was a post like this about a religious person, you guys would lose your s**t. Not cool to make fun of anyone and their beliefs. I'm an atheist and wouldn't ridicule someone who was religious. You should not do it about someone who has a lack of belief in dieties.
Original post by rajneetk
What's an atheest?

an atheest is simply a very logical free thinker liberal being who has disproved the existence of god

to quote dawkins 'when many people suffer from a delusion it is called a religion'
atheeests are very tolerant people but we are above all other people because we are atheests - very rational people. if you dont agree with an atheeeest you are essentially a sheep
of course. and if i hadnt made it clear already, i am free thinker liberal scientist god-disprover ATHEEEEEEST

Oh.when you said you were an atheest you actually meant you are an atheest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Do you condemn Christians but endorse Muslims like most left-wing atheists do? Or are you more of a Ricky D?
Why do youuuuu feeeelll the neeed toooo putttt extraa letttters evveryywhereee?
an atheest is simply a very logical free thinker liberal being who has disproved the existence of god

to quote dawkins 'when many people suffer from a delusion it is called a religion'
atheeests are very tolerant people but we are above all other people because we are atheests - very rational people. if you dont agree with an atheeeest you are essentially a sheep

Lool

:rofl3::rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending