The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
Oh wow how weird :biggrin: Hopefully you don't get disqualified but that's great :wink: Hope you get the grade you want :wink:

As long as I'm not talking why it was good or bad I'm fine. Sharing opinions online isn't illegal.... yet :wink: But yeah, day one is over. 20 more exams in the next 6 weeks
Original post by Mac117
First two exams are over :smile: ! Can't talk how it went and what was on it though...

Hey well done - how many more to go? :smile: (We've been told the same about sharing info on tests too :biggrin:
Original post by brainzistheword
Hey well done - how many more to go? :smile: (We've been told the same about sharing info on tests too :biggrin:

I am really pleased! :smile: Can't complain much, really ^^ 20 more exams to go, and then I'm done :P
Original post by Mac117
I am really pleased! :smile: Can't complain much, really ^^ 20 more exams to go, and then I'm done :P

That's good and wow 20 that's more than I have in total :colondollar:
Original post by Mac117

Well done. Good luck with the rest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brainzistheword
That's good and wow 20 that's more than I have in total :colondollar:

Yeah, many in my grade have around 14-15 left! In my school you have electives which don't have an IGCSE exam, though all the ones I chose do have it therefore making me take many more :P I don't mind it to be honest, just a bit annoyed they spaced it over the next six weeks!

I also don't have any coursework, so it all depends on my exams :O
Hey guys not sure if you know already but just thought I'd mention that AQA released their June 2015 papers over the weekend - just in time for exams! :biggrin:
Got 88/90 on my graphics courseowrk yayy and also finished my first written test it went bad but overall shall get a B which i will settle for:h: ATM im just reading over my rs flashcards. Hope everyone is well
Original post by ellamoon_22
Got 88/90 on my graphics courseowrk yayy and also finished my first written test it went bad but overall shall get a B which i will settle for:h: ATM im just reading over my rs flashcards. Hope everyone is well

Wow that's a fantastic score well done!!!
And don't worry about the exam now as there's nothing you can do to change it. You probably did better than you think anyway :smile:
Well I had a brilliant weekend! It was my birthday on the Monday so I had an extended celebration (fitted around work of course) from Friday to yesterday, so I can honestly say I did not even lift a pen with regards to revision...
On the other hand it was definitely worth it and I'm now feeling back in the zone (well, only as much as I was before) but I'm ready to knuckle down and get those 11 A*s!
Original post by Littleone2000
Well I had a brilliant weekend! It was my birthday on the Monday so I had an extended celebration (fitted around work of course) from Friday to yesterday, so I can honestly say I did not even lift a pen with regards to revision...
On the other hand it was definitely worth it and I'm now feeling back in the zone (well, only as much as I was before) but I'm ready to knuckle down and get those 11 A*s!

Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And so it has begun.... May the odds be ever in our favour and if we are to die in this battle. Let it be known that there is no death greater than one for the ashes of our fathers and the temples of our Gods.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellamoon_22

Very well done :biggrin:
Original post by NiamhM1801
Hey guys not sure if you know already but just thought I'd mention that AQA released their June 2015 papers over the weekend - just in time for exams! :biggrin:

Ikr, I was so happy i don't even know why.:tongue: Do you know why AQA never release their examiners report ?! I swear i've seen them before but suddenly they've vanished! Is that just me or ... :s-smilie: ?
Original post by nisha.sri
Ikr, I was so happy i don't even know why.:tongue: Do you know why AQA never release their examiners report ?! I swear i've seen them before but suddenly they've vanished! Is that just me or ... :s-smilie: ?

They do release them...can't you access them? Cause I can...:s-smilie:
I'd be lost without examiners reports!
Original post by NiamhM1801
They do release them...can't you access them? Cause I can...:s-smilie:
I'd be lost without examiners reports!

No wait ignore me !! I've found them :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
What subject are you guys talking about ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope you guys found my speech of sorts amusing. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
What subject are you guys talking about ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Science AQA but i've found them now :smile: Don't worry
Also do you reckon that examiners report are useful ?
UPDATE 03/05/16
I haven't done much today but i will do a lot tomorrow. I don't even see the time going, it was as if yesterday was 35 days left and now 13 DAYS REMAINING!!

1. C1 - made 37 Q&A
2. English Language - past paper extract and essay marked
3. P2 - Reviewed 4 topics
4. Psychology C - 4 case studies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending