The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
I cant wait to see Fraudiola get pissed off because West Brom and Stoke won't roll over for him like Frankfurt and Celta Vigo did

At least he'll bring that Barca style of play

On a serious note, City are getting 90+ points next season
What a joke footballhas become, Athletico in the champions league final.
Original post by Dirtybit
Where's KingKoala at now

Your Lord and saviour Pep Fraudiola couldn't even win the CL with Bayern so how will he do it with City?

Give him 5 years, wouldn't have supried me if he has equaled Uniteds number of champions leagues by then, City willhave more pulling power than Bayern in a few years- I am talking Messi level pulling power.
Original post by KingKoala

Why so bitter?

Where's the joke?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Give him 5 years, wouldn't have supried me if he has equaled Uniteds number of champions leagues by then, City willhave more pulling power than Bayern in a few years- I am talking Messi level pulling power.

Lel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are in denial because you are scared. City are dangerous.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Pep has a 3 year deal with City
Sorry to burst your bubble but Pep has a 3 year deal with City

I think he can extend it if he wants, plus City will win it this year if they win tommorow, then he will have 3 years to win it twice, doable with a coupe of big money signings.
How old are you @KingKoala ???

Why is smaller teams doing well mean football is a joke? Football is a competition, a sport, the more even it is, the more exciting it is. Why would you want a few teams at the top dominating the scene?

I actually miss my OG @trapking

Where you at TK?

- zK
Original post by zKlown
How old are you @KingKoala ???

Why is smaller teams doing well mean football is a joke? Football is a competition, a sport, the more even it is, the more exciting it is. Why would you want a few teams at the top dominating the scene?

I actually miss my OG @trapking

Where you at TK?

- zK

Cause we live in a democracy and in democracy the majority rules, therefore the big teams should dominate not little teams like Athletico. The same reason financial fairplay should be enforced better.

I'm 18.
@KingKoala

what are genuinely your thoughts on cuckoldry?

srs question
Cause we live in a democracy and in democracy the majority rules, therefore the big teams should dominate not little teams like Athletico. The same reason financial fairplay should be enforced better.

I'm 18.

Lol, I'm done

You are making no sense.

In a true democracy everyone has equal say in what happens, what you are describing, is a dictatorship where the small minority dominate the masses.

Nah even if you're trolling, yo've dun-goof'd on this one bro!
Original post by zKlown
Lol, I'm done

You are making no sense.

In a true democracy everyone has equal say in what happens, what you are describing, is a dictatorship where the small minority dominate the masses.

Thoughts on Views the album

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 18.

City is a smaller team than Atletico in Europe
Original post by zKlown
Lol, I'm done

You are making no sense.

Yeah but if everyone has an equal say in what happens then the bigger clubs should be winning more and getting the best players, because they have the most supporters worldwide.
Views is sick bruh

In no particular order:

Pop Style
Still Here
Fire and Desire
Controlla

:biggrin:
City is a smaller team than Atletico in Europe

Lol fool-City have fans outside of England, Atheltico don't have fans outside of Spain.
Original post by trapking
Views is sick bruh

In no particular order:

Pop Style
Still Here
Fire and Desire
Controlla

:biggrin:

y no love for Too Good?

mad chemistry between those two.

-S
Original post by swirly
y no love for Too Good

mad chemistry between those two.

-S

Dats d one with Rihanna right? I felt Rihannas part was better tbh.....Drakes verse sucked on that track!

-Tk

Latest