:king2: in the ground
what is going on
Oh, nothing. Nothing to see here. :king1:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Oh, nothing. Nothing to see here. :king1:

AJ….. do you have issues with rep? :holmes: i.e. personal rep….. :ninja:
Original post by iEthan
AJ….. do you have issues with rep? :holmes: i.e. personal rep….. :ninja:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. :zomg:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. :zomg:

Yeah :holmes: thought so. Thank you :lol: we're having a chat about it behind the scenes. Apparently, all of us purple people are having issues :lol:
Original post by iEthan
Yeah :holmes: thought so. Thank you :lol: we're having a chat about it behind the scenes. Apparently, all of us purple people are having issues :lol:

I think I've only used it once since post-related rep became a thing, so I'd never have noticed. :p:
I think I've only used it once since post-related rep became a thing, so I'd never have noticed. :p:

:holmes: very quick to adapt!
Original post by iEthan
:holmes: very quick to adapt!

One of the few changes that didn't clash with my old, change-resistant ways. :p:
One of the few changes that didn't clash with my old, change-resistant ways. :p:

*negs to tes- oh wait :sad:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
*negs to tes- oh wait :sad:

I was once banned from giving rep for a month on suspicion of forming a 'rep circle' with other members. :mmm: Which was completely unintentional, I just happened to post in the same few threads with the same few people, and they made consistently good posts, and obviously thought the same of mine. :sadnod:
I was once banned from giving rep for a month on suspicion of forming a 'rep circle' with other members. :mmm: Which was completely unintentional, I just happened to post in the same few threads with the same few people, and they made consistently good posts, and obviously thought the same of mine. :sadnod:

I vaguely remember a supermod running a competition and the prize was 300 rep points :drool: rep circles are all the rage these days :erm: the times they are a-changin'.
Original post by iEthan
I vaguely remember a supermod running a competition and the prize was 300 rep points :drool: rep circles are all the rage these days :erm: the times they are a-changin'.

I remember having yellow (though everyone called them gold) gems... and looking up to the people with rainbow gems. :moon: I was also really high up on the members list sorted by rep (swiftly climbing up page 2) before everything got nerfed, and then removing the time/amount limits on rep finished my chances for good. :p:
I remember having yellow (though everyone called them gold) gems... and looking up to the people with rainbow gems. :moon: I was also really high up on the members list sorted by rep (swiftly climbing up page 2) before everything got nerfed, and then removing the time/amount limits on rep finished my chances for good. :p:

I've only heard the legends of the rep reset. How awful :cry: the gold/rainbow gems looked so cool :drool: I think I'm on page three, or so I've been told :rofl: But, I'll say it again… rep doesn't mean so much these days :giggle:

Latest