The Student Room Group

iGCSE English language extended paper (3rd May)

I'm not too sure how I done in my exam and all these tweets got me kind of worried about my answers. Answers? For question one only.
Reply 1
I don't think the mark schemes come out yet, but i was wondering how you found the whole exam overall?
Reply 2
Yeah but there's always leaked answers man. I thought that I found it alright but then I went on Twitter, I mean the summary was easy but the first 2 question had me nearly crying man. What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by JakubBees
Yeah but there's always leaked answers man. I thought that I found it alright but then I went on Twitter, I mean the summary was easy but the first 2 question had me nearly crying man. What about you?

I found question one the most difficult and hardly wrote enough and totally overwrote for question 3 but it was okay. Just tried my best. Is this your last english exam or have you got more to do?
Original post by JakubBees
I'm not too sure how I done in my exam and all these tweets got me kind of worried about my answers. Answers? For question one only.

I wouldn't worry, I was in the same position for one of my mocks where I thought I'd do so badly, turns out I got an A only a few marks of an A* so I wouldn't always trust these unofficial mark schemes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending