Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Abdi112
Most likely Westminster, just completed year at London met which I didn't like

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok then, was it the course itself you didn't like or the uni? You applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by maryamrangel
Ah ok then, was it the course itself you didn't like or the uni? You applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just didn't like the uni, im staying at my own house in London

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Hello everyone! I'm heading in Contemporary Media Practice in Westminster, \o/ nice to meet you all and congrats to everyone!
hello everyone ^^ could you tell me approximately how many days were you waiting for the answer?
Original post by mari ivanishvili
hello everyone ^^ could you tell me approximately how many days were you waiting for the answer?

Had an answer within the week xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mari ivanishvili

Gave me an offer on the day but in writing the offer was given the day after via UCAS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shantel Neo
Hello everyone! I'm heading in Contemporary Media Practice in Westminster, \o/ nice to meet you all and congrats to everyone!

Nice to meet you too, what campus will you be studying at then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice to meet you too, what campus will you be studying at then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! I'll be studying in Harrow campus c: hopefully staying in the Harrow dorm as well hahaha, what about you?
Hello! I'll be studying in Harrow campus c: hopefully staying in the Harrow dorm as well hahaha, what about you?

I'll be in Marylebone campus studying Architecture, I applied for Raffles house since it was the one for undergrads :smile: might need to get a part time job to keep up with expenses though, yikes :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HannahF97
Hello! Just wondering if anyone on here is planning on going Westminster in September, would love to get to know some people before hand. I'm hoping to study Law :smile:

me too, with french law!
I'll be in Marylebone campus studying Architecture, I applied for Raffles house since it was the one for undergrads :smile: might need to get a part time job to keep up with expenses though, yikes :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahah, I'll most likely be working part time as well, we'll be in this together \o/ Time to learn to scrimp and save :')
Hahahah, I'll most likely be working part time as well, we'll be in this together \o/ Time to learn to scrimp and save :')

Lol definitely!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
My firm choice is Westminster for Business Management
Reply 94
Has anyone heard anything from the scholarships office?

Original post by KA7
My firm choice is Westminster for Business Management

Me too 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm also waiting for the reply. Had applied by may 3rd.
Reply 97
Original post by Indieqwerty
I'm also waiting for the reply. Had applied by may 3rd.

Hopefully, we'll hear from the scholarships office next week. My email said they'd let us know around mid-June, but I'm not sure about that since I've read on past threads that they tend to take a bit longer. I can't wait to hear back from them, this is so nerve wracking.
Original post by dekcle
Hopefully, we'll hear from the scholarships office next week. My email said they'd let us know around mid-June, but I'm not sure about that since I've read on past threads that they tend to take a bit longer. I can't wait to hear back from them, this is so nerve wracking.

Exactly! I have no idea how good my chances are. I had offers from Manchester and sheffield but had to reject because of their low scholarships. Which scholarship have you applied to?
Reply 99
Original post by Indieqwerty
Exactly! I have no idea how good my chances are. I had offers from Manchester and sheffield but had to reject because of their low scholarships. Which scholarship have you applied to?

A half-fee scholarship. What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending