The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
One of the main reasons I come on this thread is cuz of you lemon and you're freaky weird stuff?!!!!!!!!

It's hell inside my head :s-smilie:...
Original post by John55
Hi! Did you finish your masters thesis?

Draft was submitted ok :biggrin: The last bit was speed written and is completely terrible, but I have two weeks to edit before the final submission.

thanks for asking
Just kidding :toofunny:I don't even have a head! :woo:
Original post by John55
It's hell inside my head :s-smilie:...

Original post by John55
Just kidding :toofunny:I don't even have a head! :woo:

:rofl:

I would love to meet you :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Draft was submitted ok :biggrin: The last bit was speed written and is completely terrible, but I have two weeks to edit before the final submission.

thanks for asking

Oh well good luck then :smile:. Do you think you'll get it done in time?
Original post by ZuluK

How do you know you haven't already met me? :colone:
Original post by ZuluK

Have you ever met someone from TSR before?
I reckon I'd keep calling them by their TSR name rather than their actual name if i did... :s-smilie:
Original post by John55
How do you know you haven't already met me? :colone:

Because I don't know any talking lemons who can type when they don't have any arms or legs :u:
Original post by John55
Have you ever met someone from TSR before?
I reckon I'd keep calling them by their TSR name rather than their actual name if i did... :s-smilie:

Hahahaha so you'd carry on calling me Zulu?? Not actually met but spoken to many and I call them by their name. It is weird and the TSR name just comes out from my mouth lol :rofl: and it's awkward
Original post by ZuluK
Hahahaha so you'd carry on calling me Zulu?? Not actually met but spoken to many and I call them by their name. It is weird and the TSR name just comes out from my mouth lol :rofl: and it's awkward

I'd probably say ZuluK a few times... yeah, I can imagine it would be awkward.
To be fair I've spoken to one person on here for quite a while now and I call her by her actual name so maybe it wouldn't be a problem...
Original post by John55
I'd probably say ZuluK a few times... yeah, I can imagine it would be awkward.
To be fair I've spoken to one person on here for quite a while now and I call her by her actual name so maybe it wouldn't be a problem...

Oooohhhhhhh her?? Who is it? And did you force her? :colonhash:

Lol I'm kidding... Nah you get used to it. I mean I'd call you john55 for a while before I got used to your name :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
Oooohhhhhhh her?? Who is it? And did you force her? :colonhash:

Lol I'm kidding... Nah you get used to it. I mean I'd call you john55 for a while before I got used to your name :colondollar:

At gunpoint, yeah, I'm a professional Catfish!

...Nah I'm kidding, sort of :colone:.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by John55
Oh well good luck then :smile:. Do you think you'll get it done in time?

Yes, I think so. Well, it has to be I suppose
Original post by ZuluK

We should have an insomniacs meet at like 3am somewhere :rofl:
Original post by mobbsy91
We should have an insomniacs meet at like 3am somewhere :rofl:

Yeah we should.... Where we meet up and do WORK :angry:
Original post by ZuluK

Well, it'd be after exams so what work you suggesting?! :u:
Original post by ZuluK

hahaha, nothing dodgy about meeting folks off the internet in the middle of the night :wink:

Oooohhhh I see what you did there! There's always work to be done :colonhash:

hahaha, nothing dodgy about meeting folks off the internet in the middle of the night :wink:

Nothing dodgy at all... What's wrong with meeting people off the internet who we don't know and have only spoken to once or twice and meeting at a time where there is no one awake to witness our meeting :colondollar:. Nothing dodgy at all :wink:
Original post by ZuluK

Nothing dodgy at all... What's wrong with meeting people off the internet who we don't know and have only spoken to once or twice and meeting at a time where there is no one awake to witness our meeting :colondollar:. Nothing dodgy at all :wink:

haha that was me. I think I need to add "I am Anon #6" to my sig

Hahaha xD
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
haha that was me. I think I need to add "I am Anon #6" to my sig

This anon thing really really pisses me off xD
Original post by ZuluK

Mmmm xD You still gotta bring me McD!!

And exactly... to be fair, I've spoken to you more than just once or twice :tongue: :wink:

Quick Reply